PSA

Hello my lovelies! I wasn't going to post this because I don't want anyone to feel like they can't talk to me or can't ask me when I will update, however I know you'll understand.  I'll start by saying that I love writing on here and I love the feedback that I get from y'all!  However, I have a full-time job and various other adultish responsibilities.  I would love nothing more than to have an endless supply of inspiration and time to be able to write ALL the fics for y'all.  This simply isn't possible.  I love that you all want to know when I will update and that you want to talk to me, but please remember that there is a real person with real life responsibilities behind the screen.  I would just like to reiterate that I love all of my readers, especially the ones who have been here since the beginning! Please don't think that I'm trying to call anyone out or be mean!  The fact that people like my content honestly blows my mind and makes me unbelievably happy!  All of this is to say that I love getting your prompts and talking to y'all and I will answer questions and get to new prompts when time allows. I love you all! Keep being amazing!

P.S.  Stay tuned for a new fic tonight!