I'm totally fine...never mind.

Hello my loves! I am so excited to finally sit down and write for you again! I have a request from star76533 that has been sitting in my inbox for an embarrassing amount of time. They requested some sick, stubborn Reyna and I would be happy to oblige! I hope it's everything you imagined dear! Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments and shoot me a message with any prompt ideas!
P.S. I'm trying something new, let me know what you think in the comments! Unless it's rude! 

As always, Reyna was the first to wake inside the tiny apartment. She found it hard to sleep past 8, a side effect of her days as a Praetor of New Rome. Reyna got up and padded into the small kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Unlike many Saturdays before, when the day ahead would be filled with Netflix binges and her girlfriend trying to coax her back bed for a nap, today Reyna was going to a kickboxing class with none other than Percy Jackson. 

After retiring as Praetor, Reyna had quickly found a job on the board of a small company in Manhattan. Reyna thought she had had her anger under control, but after she had judo flipped a guy in Starbucks for catcalling her, everyone had insisted that she find an outlet for her aggression.

As the last drops of coffee fell into the pot Reyna's favorite red head zombie walked into the room.

Good morning." Reyna greeted Rachel as she poured two cups of coffee.

Reyna wasted no time waiting for an answer, Rachel couldn't even be considered fully human, let alone coherent, before her morning coffee.

The two girls sat in silence and watched out the window as the city woke up on the brisk Saturday morning.

"Good morning." Rachel finally looked over to Reyna and smiled. She leaned over and kissed Reyna on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"I'm just happy for you. I'm happy that you'll finally have an outlet for stress again, that doesn't include assault and battery charges." Rachel laughed.

"I'm excited to see how it goes today," Reyna looked at the digital clock on the microwave, "speaking of, I'd better get ready. Percy will be here to pick me up any minute."

Reyna finished off the last of her coffee and went back to her and Rachel's room to change. She had just finished pulling her hair into a ponytail when she heard Rachel call that Percy was here. Reyna grabbed her gym bag and a water bottle before swinging around to kiss Rachel and bounding down the front steps.

"Tell me how it goes! I love you!" Rachel yelled.

"I will. Love you too!" Reyna called back as she ducked into the passenger side of Percy's car.

"I still can't believe that of all people you ended up with Rachel."

"I could say the same for Annabeth, Jackson."

"Touche'." 

The two bantered back and forth through the short drive to the gym. When they walked in Reyna could see that some of the other class members had already paired off into groups.

"You picked an exciting day to come. Today is sparring day." Percy explained.

"Perfect." Reyna could feel all of her pent up energy buzzing just under the surface of her skin.

A woman, who Reyna assumed must be the instructor, stepped to the front of the room.

"Those of you who haven't already found a partner should pair up and start stretching. Remember the rules and don't be stupid. We're all adults here." The instructor looked pointedly at a few members of the class as she said this.