I'm like 97% sure you're dying

Hello my loves! I received a request from Marjoles131 for some sick Jason with bros Percy and Annabeth. Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to message me with any prompts or ideas you might come up with! 
FunFact: This is actually a ~slightly embellished~ true story about my friend when she had the stomach flu from hell and I was her mother for the night. She also cried over Gatorade. 
P.P.S. This is SUPER late. I've seriously had this sitting in my requests for almost a month! I apologize and I hope you all like it!

Jason braced against the cold New York winter wind and pulled his coat tighter around himself as he hurried up the steps and into his apartment that he shared with Percy and, as of recently, Percy's fiancee Annabeth. He shut the door and shed his coat and running shoes, he had been at the gym. Jason walked into the small kitchenette and looked through the cabinets for something to eat. Easy Mac? No. Ramen? No. Jason rolled his eyes, making a mental note to go grocery shopping in the next few days. He switched to the refrigerator and decided on some frozen corndogs from the freezer.

"Better than nothing." Jason shrugged. As three college students living off campus and without scholarships, money was pretty tight around the apartment, so grocery shopping was kept to whatever happened to be cheapest at the moment, which had happened to be corndogs, ramen, and Easy Mac that week. Jason put the corndogs onto a plate and into the microwave. He punched in the time and waited for the beep. 

Jason had had early classes that day and knew no one else would be home for at least another three or four hours. After finishing his, mostly okay, corndogs Jason decided to take a nap.

This was a bad idea.

Jason woke up almost an hour later feeling only slightly worse than when he had been hit over the head by a brick. He had the worst stomachache of his life, he was sweaty and clammy, and to top it all off he was dizzy and nauseous. Jason tried to move around and find another sleeping position, every move making his stomachache and nausea grow impossibly worse. He finally settled into the fetal position, his knees were tucked close to his aching stomach and the comforter pulled up around his chin. Perfect, Jason thought, the heat must have gone out. Just as Jason was about to get to sleep again, the nausea took over and he was sent running to the bathroom.

Jason barely made it to the toilet, grateful that no one ever put the seat down despite Annabeth's protests. He gagged over and over and spilled what had to be all of his stomach contents into the toilet. In the end, Jason was left panting on his knees beside the toilet. He was just deciding if it was safe to move away from the toilet when another wave of nausea hit and he was gagging into the toilet again. 

After what felt like an eternity, Jason made his way back to his room and lay down. He was just about to close his eyes and relax when the nausea became too much to bare. He ran back to the toilet and waited, his stomach must have been empty though since he could only dry heave, which hurt his back and stomach. Jason wiped his mouth and flushed the toilet and returned to his room, grabbing the wastebasket beside the toilet to prevent a return trip. He lay back in his bed and waited. One minute he was too cold, the next he was burning hot. 

Sure enough, a few minutes later Jason was once again face first in the wastebasket. When the heaving subsided Jason lay back against his pillows, closed his eyes, and groaned, which hurt his raw throat.

Despite the fact that there couldn't possibly be anything left in his stomach it continued to ache horribly. Jason spent what felt like the next eternity between trying to find a comfortable position in the bed and vomiting yellow bile into the wastebasket. He had just alternated to laying in bed with his arm thrown over his eyes when he heard the front door to the apartment open. Percy and Annabeth were talking about something, most likely the wedding, Jason was too sick to pay much attention.