Could you, you know...

Hello my loves! that_dam_frenchfry requested something with Caleo a very, very long time ago, and since I now have all of the free time in the world thanks to a little pandemic, here you go!

"Calypso, I feel a lot better. Promise." Leo promised as he bent to tie his shoes, holding up three fingers to mimic the "scouts honor" symbol, and immediately used them to rub at his irritated nose. Truth be told, the walking pneumonia had really knocked Leo out for the past few weeks, but he was totally better now! So what if he was still having trouble breathing and maybe he got dizzy if he stood up too long or walked to far or, gods forbid, tried to run. The doctor had said that effects might linger for a few weeks after the worst of it was gone.

"Leo, how long have we been together?"

"Uhh, three years." Leo huffed.

"Exactly, three years. So, why in the name of Zeus would you expect me to believe you right now?" Calypso 

"Because I'm so adorable." Leo smiled, doing his best puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think that's how anyone would describe you after seeing you after that shrimp-"

"Ahahah, we don't need to relive that. Point taken." Leo put his hands up in surrender, his voice raspy and nasally. Leo swallowed thickly as nausea twisted his stomach just thinking about that weekend.

"My point is, you were basically bedridden for a week and it took you another just to not get winded walking to the bathroom. As much as you love to test the limits of your humanity, I really don't think going out is the best idea for you right now, medically speaking."

"I'm fine. I'm basically Batman." Leo smirked, standing up and immediately having to grab onto the arm of the couch as the room spun around him. He blinked away the grey that threatened to pinhole his vision.

"And that definitely wasn't you about to pass out just now?"

"Definitely not, just stood up too fast." Leo groaned, sitting down again. The nausea reared it's head again as he sat down, Leo willed the room to stop spinning.

Calypso put a hand up to his forehead. "You have a fever. You definitely shouldn't go out tonight."

"I do not have a fever." Leo put his own hand to his forehead. So what if it did feel warm? He always felt warm. 

"You're sweating." 

"Am not." Leo was definitely sweating. Staying home wasn't sounding too bad, a quiet night curled up in bed with Calypso? No. He'd promised his friends. Frank and Jason were coming from out of town! The grey at the edges of his vision was back and Leo thought he might throw up. Calypso was saying something, but Leo couldn't quite hear her. There was a rushing in his ears now, he was going to pass out. Leo really didn't want to pass out.

Leo vaguely heard the door open.

"Leo? Calypso?" Percy called down the hallway.

"Percy's here. Gotta go." Leo heard himself say. He pushed himself to his feet, not quite feeling his feet on the ground, and spun around to see Percy coming down the hallway towards him.

"Hey, Percy!" Leo exclaimed just before everything went an alarming shade of gray and then black as he passed out.

"Should we call an ambulance?" 

"I caught him before he hit his head, probably just tried to do too much too soon."

"Waa?" Leo groaned, rubbing at his eyes. Opening them, he saw Calypso and Percy standing over him.

"Welcome back, buddy." Percy half-smiled.

"Did I pass out?" Leo asked, looking around. He was lying on the couch, he had definitely been standing last he could remember.

"Like a damsel in distress." Calypso offered. "So, what were you saying about being totally fine?" She pursed her lips.

"I just stood up too fast." Leo's cheeks burned.

"Or, you have a fever of 102 and shouldn't even be out of bed." Calypso suggested.

"It isn't that-"

"It is totally that bad." Percy interrupted. "So, here's what we're gonna do. You can either stay home until you're actually better and we'll have a boy's night again in a few weeks, or I can get Jason and Frank over here right now to force you to go to the hospital."

"Fine. I'll stay." Leo huffed shifting to a more comfortable position.

"Good choice." Percy smirked. "I'll let the guys know that we need to reschedule and then I'm going to go spend the night watching Grey's Anatomy and drinking wine with my fiancee. You think you can handle him, Calypso?" 

"I think I've got this." Calypso laughed.

"I'll see you when you get to feeling better, Leo. You guys have a good night." 

"See you, Percy."

"Later, dude."

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Leo asked Calypso, trying, and failing to sit up like it didn't make his lungs burn.

"Well, I think you're going to pass out as soon as your head hits the pillow and I'm going to spend the night watching True Crime documentaries." Calypso explained.

"I'm not that-" Leo yawned loudly. "I'm not that tired." 

"Mhmm. C'mon, let's go." Calypso smiled softly, holding out her hands to help Leo up.

Leo and Calypso clumsily made their way back to the bedroom where Calypso supervised as Leo changed into a sweatshirt and pajama pants, and subsequently almost lost his balance and bludgeoned himself on the bedside table. 

Leo climbed into bed and sunk down into the blankets as Calypso turned out the lights before settling in beside him and pulling her laptop onto her lap. 

Leo rolled over and tried to go to sleep, but something was missing.

"C'lypso, could you...you know?" Leo trailed off too tired to find the words he needed, hoping she'd get the hint.

"Of course." Calypso smiled in the dark. Leo could just see her face in the glow of the street lights. Leo turned over and scooted himself towards Calypso, who, in turn, wrapped her arms around him and pressed her nose to his curly hair. A few minutes later, Leo was snoring softly and drooling into his pillow.