The End.

Hello my loves!

I'm horrible at ending things, as you've probably noticed with some of the stories in this book, so I'll say it outright; I'm ending this book and possibly leaving the fandom. This isn't because of any thing or person, so please don't feel like I'm being bullied away. For me, it's just feels like it's time to go. Something about me has moved on and this universe has started to feel like a piece of my past lately. I'm not sure how many people will care, but I guess this is more for my own closure.

When I say I can't describe how much these books have meant to me, I mean it. I guess it's the same with this book. I never expected this book to get much recognition, but at the time of writing this, it is just short of 200,000 reads. I can't tell you how crazy it is to me that one person, let alone thousands of you, have cared about the little brain nuggets that I come up with, usually as a way to procrastinate whatever it is I should actually be doing. I wish I was joking when I say I'm getting emotional at this point.

I really don't know how much more there is to say, except thank you. Thank you to anyone who has read or will read this book. I started reading PJO when I was 13, started writing this book when I was 19, and I just celebrated my 24th birthday. It's crazy that so much time can pass so quickly. These characters and universe have held me throughout some of the absolute worst moments in my life. From graduating high school, starting (and dropping out of) college, to losing everything and starting over, and to starting my journey of coming out, this universe and this book have been a place to come home to.

And, even though I know he'll never see it, this is my thank you to Rick for creating such a beautiful universe for so many people to find themselves in.

Alright, I'm just rambling now and putting off the ending, as usual.

For the last time, thank you so much for reading and I love you so much more than I can say.

- Anna💛