110%

Hello my lovelies! I received a prompt from sasha2769 for some Percy pushing himself too far to impress Annabeth and Annabeth having none of it. I definitely had way too much fun with this one! Read on my lovelies! Don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments and stop by my inbox if you have any prompts or ideas!

"Percy, slow down; you'll make yourself sick." Sally chided as she watched Percy pile two more large pancakes onto his plate, which still had half of another unfinished pancake.

She was feeding Estelle her morning bottle as Percy and Paul got ready to leave for school.

"I'm growing, mom." Percy muffled through a mouthful of pancake.

"Percy, you're 18." Sally pointed out, using Estelle's bottle like a laser pointer. Estelle cooed and Sally went back to feeding her.

"Percy? You ready to go?" Paul asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Just a minute."

Sally laughed as Percy practically inhaled the rest of his food.

"Ready." Percy said after he'd swallowed the last of his pancakes and drained his glass of orange juice.

Percy gave his mom and Estelle a hug and kiss on the forehead in turn and then he was out the door, hoping that if he got to the car first Paul might let him drive.

"Love you, mom! Love you, Estelle!" Percy called out the door.

Paul pecked Sally on the lips and held Estelle's hand for a moment.

"You girls have a good day today. No wild parties, Estelle." Paul laughed as he headed towards the door, giving Percy ample time to get to the car and into the drivers seat.

"I'll try to keep her in check. Love you." Sally laughed.

"Love you too." Paul said as he closed the door the the apartment behind him.

Sure enough, Percy was in the drivers seat when Paul walked outside. He got into the passenger seat and tossed Percy the car keys. Percy tried not to act too excited.

Percy looked at the clock and saw that he and Paul were running a little early today. He pulled the car into Krispy Kreme.

"What are we doing?" Paul asked.

"I'm hungry." Percy offered.

"Kid, how are you still hungry?"

"Competition season just started. With swim practice, I need the extra calories."

"Whatever you say. Get me a cream filled chocolate, don't tell your mom." Paul added as an afterthought.

"Your secret's safe with me." Percy smirked as he pulled into the drive thru and ordered for Paul and got himself two regular glazed and a coffee.

"Since when do you drink coffee?" Paul asked.

"Since it's Senior year and I need the grades to get into college in New Rome. Their admission requirements are no joke."

Paul handed Percy his card to give to the cashier before Percy could get his wallet out. Percy looked a bit sheepish about this, he still wasn't keen on Paul helping him; even after four years.

"How's the swim team looking this year?" Paul asked after they were back on the road.

"I think we have a good chance to get to state this year. I'm still convinced that Eric Hilsom is part water nymph or something. He's almost as fast as me. Almost."