Wisdom

Hello my lovelies! Wow! I got this request over two months ago! I'm actually an awful person!  My life has been a roller coaster lately though! Let me know if you want a life update? karategirl621 requested one of the Seven getting wisdom teeth removed and their S/O taking care of them. I think that's what I did? I really have no idea what you are about to read so enter at your own risk! As always, let me know what you think in the comments and direct message me with any prompts or ideas you may have!

P.S. Not that you come here for medical accuracy, but I have never had any of my wisdom teeth removed so everything here is either speculation or Google based. Carry on.
P.P.S. PRE THE BURNING MAZE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE SAD ANYMORE AND I'M READY FOR THE NEXT BOOK TO COME FIX EVERYTHING!

"Promise you won't take a video of me acting all loopy?" Percy whined.

"Promise." Annabeth smiled and crossed her fingers behind her back. She had promised Sally, Piper, Grover, Thalia, and Nico a video of Percy after dentist and she intended to deliver.

It was summer break and Sally had forced Percy to go to the dentist after a week of complaining of the pain in his jaw. 

The dentist had informed Percy that all four of his wisdom teeth were coming in at once, something that didn't happen to many people, two of which were impacted and would require IV sedation as well as local anesthetic.

Percy had thought that after everything he had been through in the last few years the universe might give him a break, then Percy remembered who he was and that the universe had never and would never give him a break.

"I'm fine. I don't see why I have to do this at all." Percy pouted while absently rubbing his cheek.

"You'll feel much better after you get your wisdom teeth out. I know I did." Annabeth pointed out.

Percy huffed in response. 

"Are you ready to go in?" Annabeth gestured to the dentist's office. She had been sitting outside with Percy for the last ten minutes providing words of encouragement. 

"No." Percy whined.

"You'll be fine Seaweed Brain. Plus, if you're good I'll buy you a smoothie after.  

"Don't patronize me." Percy rolled his eyes, but Annabeth didn't miss a small laugh.

"I see you've actually been using the word of the day calendar I got you. I'm impressed."

Percy thought back to the day Annabeth had given him the calendar and how his ADHD had gotten the better of him that night and he'd ripped all of the pages out and had been going through them at random.

"Yep. Totally. I've been using it everyday." Percy tried not to look suspicious. 

"Are you ready to go inside now? It's almost time for your appointment." Annabeth asked once again.

"No." Percy mumbled as he got out of the car.

"You won't even remember anything."

"What if I wake up?"

"Then they can put you back to sleep. That won't happen though. It's extremely uncommon."

"Extremely uncommon things tend to happen to me."

"You'll be fine Percy."

Percy huffed and took Annabeth's hand.

Percy's hands were sweaty, and Annabeth would usually tease him about it, but today she figured she could let it go.