Anniversaries

Hello again my lovelies! I am once again living in the land of wifi! Thank you all for being so patient with me over the past few weeks. I have dealt with one setback after another. I got a request from bacononfire12 for some Nico/Annabeth BrOTP and I'm curious to see how this turns out! As always, tell me what you think in the comments!
P.S. I know the timeline of this fic might seem a little off, but I am going by the book's timeline and not our time. Also, Annabeth still has her gray hair from holding up the sky.

Annabeth Chase would have been happy to go about her day at Camp Half-Blood, until Nico Di Angelo happened. She woke up and went to breakfast with the rest of the Athena campers, she filled her plate with biscuits and gravy, sat down with her siblings and dug in. She looked around the dining pavilion and saw that two familiar faces were missing. One missing person was her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, but he was back in New York at the moment helping his mom prepare for the arrival of his baby sister. The other missing face was none other than Nico Di Angelo. Normally, Nico would be seated at the Apollo table with his boyfriend Will. 

"Has anyone seen Nico today?" Annabeth nudged one of her siblings.

"I haven't, but isn't he usually attached at the hip with Will Solace."

"Usually, but Will is in California visiting his grandparents."

"Hmm, no idea."

Annabeth huffed and finished the rest of her breakfast. Curiosity finally got the best of her as she was walking to battle strategy training an hour later.

"I'll catch up with you all later." Annabeth said to Malcolm, who was walking beside her.

"Okay." He looked a little unsure, but knew better than to question Annabeth.

Annabeth broke off from the group and started walking back toward the cabins. Since the Hades cabin was built so recently, she didn't have to walk to far into camp. Annabeth knocked on the screen door of the cabin, not really wanting to just barge into Nico's personal space. She waited a moment and had almost decided that he had just gotten a late start to the day when she heard a muffled "Come in." followed by some particularly nasty coughing. Annabeth stepped inside the cabin and looked around. She was slightly confused when she couldn't see Nico.

"Hey." Nico rasped.

Annabeth jumped and looked around to where the sound had come from. She found Nico Di Angelo curled into the fetal position under a mountain of blankets. Most of the interior of the cabin was black or dark gray, so Nico's hair almost blended in with the sheets.

"Hey we missed you at breakfast this morning." Annabeth walked over and stood next to Nico's bed.

"I couldn't really find the energy to be social today. Also, I might be dying." Nico sat up as she walked toward him.

"What's wrong?" Annabeth laughed a bit at that last part.

"It's probably just a cold, but I still feel like schist. My throat hurts, my head hurts, my brain feels foggy, and my body is producing enough mucus to fill a small swimming pool."

"First of all, eww. Second of all, have you taken anything for the headache?"

"Yep. I've spent way too much time around Will Solace to not know my way around a common cold."

"I guess there's really nothing more for me to do here. I just wanted to make sure you didn't disappear on us." Annabeth gave a small, forced laugh as she said this. She shrugged and walked toward the door.

"Wait."

Annabeth turned around, slightly surprised. She was friends with Nico sure, but they were more "group friends" than "one on one friends."