Chapter 6: Chaotic

About 10 minutes after Amelia and Olivia laid down the machine started beeping again. Her sugar was at 61 and she looked very tired but she wasn't sleeping.

"What's that?" The girl asked a bit scared. Most of the times she needed the shot she was asleep so she didn't know.

"It's your sugar" Amelia said. "Can you get Dr. Edwards or a nurse outside please?" Amelia asked who nodded and walked out.

"It's okay. You'll be okay" Amelia said smiling at the girl but the pain of what they were about to do again could be seen in her eyes.

Suddenly Rose walked in with Callie.

"She offered to come" Rose said.

"Where is it? Second?" Callie asked walking fast walking to the drawers.

"Yeah second" Amelia said sitting up.

"What's going on?" Olivia sat up and asked on the verge of crying.

"Amelia" Callie said. "we gotta do it. "

"Livy can you come sit on my lap?" Amelia asked.

"Why?" Olivia asked scared.

Amelia stood in front of the girl and pulled Olivia's legs so the kid would face her.

"Do you know the little shot you take everyday?" She asked and the girl nodded.

"We'll need to give you one right now okay?" Amelia said.

"No" the girl said trying hard not to cry.

"I'm gonna be right here. It's okay" Amelia said and hugged the child. Suddenly Dr. Edwards ran in.

"Where is it now?" Callie asked Stephanie.

"Bum" Edwards said and Callie knew that would be hard. She walked close to Olivia.

"Honey?" Callie said. "Look at me" and the girl looked up crying. "It will go very fast I promise" she said. "We have to do it okay?"

"Will you hold me?" Olivia asked Amelia crying.

"Of course I will" Amelia said. "Come on" she picked the girl up.

"Where are we doing it?" Amelia asked them while Olivia hid her face on Amelia's neck.

"Bum" Callie mouthed.

"Shit" Amelia mouthed.

"Alright. Let's sit on the bed huh?" Amelia said. "I'll sit here and you'll lay on me" she said and put Olivia down on the bed. She sat down and picked the girl back up and laid her down slightly turning her to the side.

"So how about you lay like this? It will be over in a second honey" Amelia said as the girl kept crying.

"It's gonna hurt" Olivia cried.

Amelia didn't want to lie to her.

"It will be over super fast I promise you" she said.

"I don't wanna. I don't wanna" Olivia cried and her pacifier fell.

"Shuuuu" Amelia said on the girl's ear. "Callie!" She said in order to Callie hurry up but she was putting the medicine in the syringe.

"It's gonna hurt melia" Olivia said. "I don't wanna do it another time" she cried.

Callie came over and Amelia lowered Olivia's pants a bit down and the girl lost it. She started screaming no and fighting them off. Amelia was having a hard time holding her.

"You have to stay still Liv" Callie said but nothing changed. The little child kept screaming her lungs out.

"Not on my bum! please! no! No!" she kept screaming and crying. Edwards walked out and walked back in with doctor Jo Wilson.