Chapter 55: Do We Have A Plan?

At the old house Olivia fell asleep around 4 in the morning. She woke up around 8:40 with Cecilia walking in the room grabbing things and throwing it on a suitcase.
"Wake up!" Cecilia told her. "We gotta go" she said and Olivia didn't move.
"Get out of there child! Believe me you don't want me to go under there" Cecilia said and nothing.
So the woman went down and grabbed Olivia's foot and pulled her out. Olivia fought her but the woman was way stronger than her. Cecilia picked her up.
"We're going somewhere fun. You'll see" Cecilia said.
"No! I wanna go home! Let me go!" Olivia said fighting her.
"Give me this. I'm sick of this attitude" Cecilia said grabbing Joey.
"No!" Olivia cried. "It's mine!"
"You're a bad girl. You don't deserve any toys" Cecilia said and threw the bunny on the floor.
"No" Olivia sobbed as the woman walked out of the room.
She took Olivia to the living room and sat her on the floor.
"It's time for your medicine. And if you fight me I'll give you two shots you hear me?" Cecilia said and the little girl nodded yes. She had so many tears streaming down her face.
The woman did on the child's belly and Olivia didn't make a sound.
"Wasn't that better then throwing a fit?" Cecilia asked acting nice out of the sudden.
"Can I get Joey now?" Olivia asked with fear evident in her voice.
"Who's Joey?" Cecilia asked.
"My bunny" Olivia said crying.
"No." Cecilia said serious.
"But I was good" Olivia cried.
"We have to go now. If you behave I'll give him back" Cecilia lied picking Olivia up.
She took the girl to the car and drove off.
.
GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS
.
At Meredith's house Amelia woke up to find Owen awake next to her.
"Any news?" She asked sitting up on the bed.
"No" he said. "The police is downstairs" he added so they got up and headed down.
"Miss Shepherd" the detective said.
"Any news?" She asked him.
"Witnesses called from a pharmacy saying a woman with her description stopped to get glucagon yesterday morning."
"And?"
"And we are analyzing the security footage to confirm" he said.
"And how does that fucking help my daughter?" Amelia asked mad.
"I'm sorry man but we are doing the best we can to bring Olivia back" the detective said. "We have officers all around the city looking for her" he added and Amelia sat down on the couch with Owen.
She was broken. She just wanted her baby back and she didn't know what she could do to help.
.
GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS
.
Cecilia drove for a long time and suddenly saw a road block. She turned around and went on another street. She managed to pass it and arrive where she was going. A motel.
She parked the car on a tiny street 2 blocks away from the motel. She got her bags and picked Olivia up.
"Remember to be a good girl. If you make one sound you'll never see Amelia again." She told the girl who put her thumb in her mouth scared as the woman walked to the motel.
"Hello. I'd like a room." Cecilia told the lady.
"One or two beds?"
"Just one please" she said.
The woman did everything then Cecilia paid in cash for just 1 night stay.
"There you go" the woman said and gave her the keys.
Cecilia went to the room and put Olivia on the bed.
"You need a shower" Cecilia said.
"I can't get my cast wet" the little girl said.
"shit" Cecilia said. "Come here. Let me at least wash your hair. It's ridiculously dirty" Cecilia said.
"No. It's fine" Olivia said.
"Come here" Cecilia said between her teeth. She was losing her patience again.
"No" Olivia said looking scared.
"Damn it girl. Why can't you do as told? Just once for goodness sake" the woman said grabbing the crying girl by the arm and taking her to the bathroom.
She turned the shower on and took Olivia's clothes off, leaving her only with underwear. She picked the girl up and managed to just wet her hair and face and a portion of her chest. Olivia gasped for air under the falling water.
The woman took her out and shampooed her hair and put her back in again.
"It burns" Olivia said trying to get away as the shampoo went on her eyes.
"I'm almost finished. Stop it" Cecilia said shaking the girl.
"Done" Cecilia said sitting on the top of the toilet and placing Olivia on her lap.
She dried the girl, combed her hair and put it on a ponytail.
"Let me get your clothes" Cecilia said and left the bedroom.
Olivia hated ponytails so she took it off while Cecilia got shorts and a shirt from her bag for the girl.
"What the fuck did you do?" Cecilia said mad as she saw the child's messy hair. She put the clothes on the sink and started making the pony tail again.
"It hurts like that" Olivia said.
"No it doesn't." Cecilia said.
"It does" Olivia said louder then she meant to.
Cecilia spanked her bum twice and the girl started to cry.
"I told you not to talk to me like that" Cecilia said finishing the ponytail. Then she dressed the girl, picked her up and put her on the bed.
"You can watch some tv now" she told Olivia and turned the tv on.
"I'm going to the bathroom. If you make a sound..." she said meanly as she locked the door and went to the bathroom to shower.
Olivia knew she couldn't escape so she stayed quiet on the bed watching a cartoon on the tv.
When Cecilia walked out of the shower Olivia was laying in the fetal position crying and she had her thumb in her mouth.
"Oh sweetie what's wrong?" The woman asked sitting on the bed and the girl just kept crying. "You can tell me"
"I want my mom" Olivia cried.