Chapter 54: Mommy Please Come

When they got to the school they ran inside.
"What exactly happened?" Owen asked as Amelia stood next to him quiet
"This woman came and said Olivia's mother was busy in the hospital so she had to pick her up early. She said her name was Meredith Grey and she was Olivia's aunt. We checked and everything matched even the id. I'm so sorry" the secretary said.
"Hello. I'm detective Jones. Cecilia was being transferred to another prison two days ago and she escaped. She probably stole the car and we have the car plate now. We have officers all around the city searching for it and we set an amber alert. We'll do everything we can to find your daughter Miss Shepherd." The detective said.

Amelia nodded yes at him and walked outside the school. She felt like it was hitting her. Cecilia took Olivia. Someone took her baby. And it was too much.
She sat on a bench outside trying hard not to cry but the moment Owen sat next to her she started sobbing. Owen threw his arm around Amelia's neck and couldn't help and cried too.
"They'll find her" he said. "We'll get her back" he told her.
.
GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS
.
Back at the old house in the suburbs Olivia felt like she had been there for a really long time. She was so tired and so scared. She wanted her mom and she was afraid she wouldn't see her again.
She was hiding under the bed again hugging Joey when Cecilia walked in.
"Do you want to watch some tv Olivia?" Cecilia asked sweetly but the girl didn't answer. "Come on I know you love movies. We can watch one" the woman said but nothing was heard from under the bed.
"You have three seconds to get out or there will be consequences" Cecilia said serious. "One... Two.." She said and Olivia got out.
"Good girl" Cecilia said and grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her to walk. Olivia tripped and fell.
She started sobbing.
"Oh sweetie don't cry" Cecilia said going down to pick the child up.
"No!" Olivia said getting away from her.
"Don't do this Olivia" Cecilia said picking the girl up as Olivia cried and tried to get away. She dropped Joey on the floor.
"Stop it" Cecilia said between her teeth and took the child to the living room.
The place had a tv on the floor and a couch.

She sat on the couch and put Olivia on her lap. The girl fought to get away but failed as the woman held her tight.
"Shuu it's okay. Calm down. Let's watch tv" Cecilia said but Olivia wouldn't stop.
"Stop it damn it" she said shaking Olivia. The girl sat straight terrified and quiet.
"Stop this" Cecilia said and turned the tv on.
Olivia sat there for what it felt like forever. She saw it was dark outside and she was getting more scared.
.
GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS
.
It was 7:30 and everyone was still at the school. Amelia was sitting at the principal's office with Tessa while Owen, Lynn and everyone else were with the detective.
They had mentioned earlier that Olivia needed glucagon injections and the detective got more worried. They contacted every store that sold that to ask if they had seen the woman and to call them if she showed up there.
Amelia had not stopped crying since she got there. She couldn't talk to anybody. She wanted to be out there looking for Olivia but Owen didn't let her leave so he told her to stay in the office with Olivia's teacher.
They stayed in the school till almost 9 when the detective said it would be better for Amelia to stay at home.
Owen drove her and when they got there Maggie and Callie were in the kitchen.
"Did they find her?" Callie asked running to them with tears in her eyes.
"No" Amelia said and walked to the fridge. She needed water.
"They'll find her Amy" Maggie said.
""I just.." Amelia tried but was unable to finish as she started crying again.
"They'll find her" Callie said and hugged Amelia.
.
GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS
.
8 pm. Cecilia left Olivia alone in the living room and went to the kitchen. Olivia thought about trying to run away but she couldn't even walk right yet and she could hear the woman in the kitchen which was scaring her to even try something.
Cecilia walked back with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and orange juice and handed it to Olivia.
"I don't want to eat" Olivia said.
"It's dinner time sweetie" Cecilia said sitting next to Olivia and putting the plate on the child's lap.
"I don't want it" Olivia said.
"You will eat this even if I have to put down your throat you hear me? So stop whining and eat your dinner" Cecilia said as she gripped Olivia's arm and squeezed it.
She let go of the child and Olivia ate the sandwich crying. She felt sick and now her arm was hurting.
Once she was done Cecilia took the plate and the glass back to the kitchen.

Olivia felt like the door was calling for her but she was too afraid to go.
Cecilia got back and they stayed searching tv.
At 9, the woman went upstairs leaving the child alone once again.
As Olivia heard the bedroom door shut she ran to the front door.
It was locked.
She tried to open but she failed.
She went to the kitchen and found a back door that was open but as she took a step outside Cecilia grabbed her arm.
She started screaming and the woman covered her mouth.
"Where do you think you're going?" Cecilia asked carrying the girl upstairs.
She put Olivia back on the bed in the pink room, locked the door and left the child there.
Olivia picked Joey up and cuddled him on the bed.
It wasn't long till the woman walked back in.
"Time for your medicine Olivia" Cecilia said holding a syringe in one hand and alcohol pads in the other.
"No" Olivia whispered scared and went to the corner of the bed.
The woman placed the things on the floor and grabbed the girl who tried to fight her off but failed.
"No. Don't. Please" Olivia screamed crying.
"It won't hurt" Cecilia said.
"No!" Olivia screamed.
The woman laid the girl down on the floor and sat on the child's back facing her bum but without putting all her weight in. She did that in order to hold the girl down. She pulled Olivia's uniform up and put the child's underwear down and did it.
The child screamed at the top of her lungs.
When Cecilia was done she pulled the underwear up and said "go to sleep now" and left the room, leaving the little girl sobbing on the floor.
Olivia got Joey and hid under the bed. She cuddled the bunny and just cried.
"Mommy please come" she prayed again.
.
GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS
.
That night Amelia managed a little over an hour of sleep. Meredith, Lynn, Maggie and Owen sat with her in the living room and stayed awake the entire night. Callie stayed with them till almost 3 in the morning but she had to go be with Sofia.
Around 7 the next day everyone was just exhausted. They we're glad Callie arrived with donuts and cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
"What are you doing here?" Meredith asked when she opened the door.
"I couldn't sleep all night and I got breakfast" She said walking in.
Everyone but Amelia grabbed something to eat.
"Amelia you need to eat" Owen said.
"I'm not hungry thanks" she told him.
"They'll find her Amy" Meredith said.
"You don't know that okay?" She said and walked away to her bedroom.
"I'll go" Owen said and went after her.
He walked to her bedroom and she wasn't there. He went to the girl's bedroom and found Amelia sitting on Olivia's bed holding her blanket, with tears in her eyes.
He sat next to her and didn't say a word, he just hugged her and she broke down.
"They have to find her." She cried. "They have to... because I can't... Owen I ..." She said unable to finish. Just the thought of it made her shake.
"They'll find her" Owen said and kept hugging her till she calmed a bit down.
"You need to try to get some sleep" he said. "Lay here. I'll stay with you" he told her and Amelia laid down on her daughter's bed and Owen laid next to her, both facing each other. Amelia held the girl's blanket tight and closed her eyes.
"We'll get her back" he said and kissed the woman's forehead.