Chapter 11: At Home

The next three days flew by.

Amelia couldn't take the girl out of her mind. She was mad that she was unable to do anything and ended up taking out on everyone, including Owen. She was so stressed out. Dr. Edwards, Meredith and Callie tried talking to her about it but she just couldn't talk to anyone.

.

As soon as Olivia got home she got Amelia's card and hid it under her mattress. Olivia stayed in her room with her bear and cried most of the time. She wouldn't get near her foster parents. At night she would take her old pacifier out of her hidden place and she would cry herself to sleep. Every night. Susan felt really bad. Luckily Olivia's sugar levels were back to normal and she only needed the two shots a day which she let Susan give to her. She cried sometimes but she didn't fight her sister off.

.

On the fourth day, it was almost 7pm when Susan started running after Olivia on the living room. Olivia ran giggling happy, for the first time after it all, as her sister tried to catch her so she could tickle her. She ran fast and turned to see if Susan was close, when she looked forward she walked into a sideboard table.

A vase fell down and in a second Cecilia was there.

"I'm sorry" Olivia said her lip showing she was about to cry.

Cecilia didn't think twice and slammed her hand on the girl's face. Olivia started crying.

"Shut he fuck up" Cecilia screamed at the little girl and made her crying even worse. "Shut it" she said but Olivia kept crying. She grabbed the girl by the arm and started spanking her bum.

"Stop mom stop!" Susan said and Cecilia let go and Olivia ran to her bedroom. She grabbed her blanket and just cried.

"It's okay Olie" Susan said sitting on Olivia's bed.

"I want Amelia" Olivia cried.

"I'm sorry honey" Susan said putting her hand on Olivia's leg. Olivia pulled away and kept crying. Susan left the room feeling horrible and powerless.

Olivia cried till she was asleep.

.

GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS

.

The next day Olivia woke up and Susan was awake staring at her.

"Let's get breakfast Olie" Susan said and picked the girl up and took her to the kitchen.

"Both of you are grounded. No tv for two weeks" Sean said as Susan walked into the kitchen. She nodded yes and placed Olivia on a chair and poured cereal for the child. They ate breakfast and then Susan took Olivia to sit in the living room. She left the girl there and got a puzzle for them to do. They sat on the floor and started doing it.

After about 20 minutes Cecilia appeared all dressed up.

"We're going out." Cecilia said and Sean walked in. "We don't know for how long. But if you turn this tv on I'll know." She said.

"Susan, take care of your sister and if anything happens just call" Sean said and Susan nodded. Olivia suddenly knew what to do. She had to call for help.

"Bye" Cecilia said and they left.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Olivia said, as soon as they walked out of the house, and ran to her room. She got the card under her mattress and ran to her foster parents bedroom because the phone was there.

She got the phone and typed all the numbers just like Amelia told her too.

.

GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS

.

Amelia was at the hospital having coffee with Maggie when her phone rang. She didn't recognize the number.

"Doctor Shepherd. Who is this?" She said.

"Amelia?" Came in the little girl's voice sounding like she was crying. Amelia froze recognizing the voice.