lily wakes up to the sound of lisa's failed attempt to cook and finds herself with a growing lump on her head. pots, pans, bowls and the like, scattered everywhere which were provided by her father who had also bought everything inside the apartment. including the apartment itself.

after weeks of continuously wasting money for food, lily decides to ring up namjoon and ask for help, but not specifying that she needed help with cooking.

; i'll be there in a few minutes ;

waiting for the doorbell to ring, namjoon appears at the front of their apartment with his phone in his hand looking at the address over and over. making sure he was in the right building. because it couldn't be possible that these two "little" girls were living in a million dollar apartment.

"you really live here?"

namjoon asks in bewilderment.

"yeah, i'm rich. may i repeat."

"oh, right. sorry."

he apologises, while looking over to the sliding glass doors on the right where the fluffy cream coloured carpet was and the matching L-shaped couch. the coffee table made out of glass and novels placed on the lower glass underneath. not to mention the unnecessary two flat screens attached to the wall. he averts his gaze back to the incredible height of the building and gulps. reminding himself to never get on lily or lisa's bad side. his mind travelling to the thought of  her father hiring a hitman. then he looks back to lily who was still standing a metre away from him until his eyes shift to the right, where the kitchen was. a loud clatter of more metal mixing bowls came down onto the floor and one specific noise came out glass crashing.

"lisa!"

"i swear it fell on its own."

lisa with her hands up and away from everything, trying to defend herself. lily only sighs and walks over to help lisa pick up the glass with her hands.

"dustpan."

"right."

lisa reminds her before she cuts herself.

"so, why did you call me again?"

"oh yeah. we need help with cooking."

"oh, i can't cook."

lily and lisa both have the same reaction when they hear the word "can't". both leaning over their bench, elbows bent in and faces buried in. then letting out long groans, frustrated and hungry; hangry.

"don't worry, though, i have a few friends that can help us. you wouldn't mind me bringing them over do you?"

"just anyone who can cook'll do."

"ok."

he goes over to the living room and texts his three hyungs.

~~
oldmen

HYUNGS

HELP

COME MEET ME AT THIS PLACE

>address<

kim (sock) jin: why?

I NEED HELP ASAP NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

kim (sock) jin: I'LL BE THERE

jung (horse) seok: ME TOO