"ok, who's not here?"

hoseok says in a hurry. terrified that sun-hi might visit one of their houses and do something hoseok had no idea. his imagination could only go that far that's why he couldn't think of anything else.

"yoongi."

hoseok rolls his eyes back along with his head and body. but in a flash he gets back up and tries to stop wasting time.

"why?"

"probs sleeping."

"true. but someone fucking call him."

He says shaking the tv, which made Lisa yell out at him. concerned for t.v, she didn't want anything to break while her roommate was away.

"sorry. anyway somebody–"

a doorbell cuts him off.

"hold on i'll get it"

jimin says getting up. and hoseok predicted what he had feared.

"jimin sit your fucking ass down! and pretend no one is home!"

"whoa, hyung. calm down a bit. i'll go check who it is. it might be yoongi because he needed to come over and get something."

"if it's sun-hi make sure you've locked every lock in your house. every!"

"lily, child. please give him medication. he looks like he's going to die from panicking"

lisa looks up from her phone to answer jin.

"lily's not here."

and everyone besides taehyung who had obviously already known that she had left a month ago. looks up from whatever they were doing and places their focus on lisa.

"what do you mean?"

"didn't you guys see her snapchat story?"

a mass of excuses and such came flooding in, and it made lisa facepalm.

"she went back to Australia."

"what!? i thought she was sick!"

a yell from the other side of the screen was where the dialogue came from.

"guy, can you please try and keep up with our lives. she's your friend for god's sake."

"is she coming back?"

jungkook asks as he felt a bit bothered because they all knew lily's position. after getting that threat at jeju. they still weren't sure or ready to talk about it and when they'd make their decisions.

"yeah..."

"when?"

"i don't know. she said that she's just coming back."

then looks back onto her phone, a bit sad because lily hadn't been answering her messages.

a few second pass and jimin comes back with yoongi.

"it's yoongi. what were you guys talking about and do i still need to lock my locks?"

"yes. all of you do it. sun-hi might come to you guys and we were talking about lily. apparently, she went to back to australia."

they all groan. finding Hoseok way too superstitious about it all. yes, sun-hi was psychotic but she wasn't an idiot. she would've already been home, waiting for tomorrow which was another school day. not crawling over their houses searching for an entrance. she was obsessed with hoseok. not the others.

"didn't everyone know about lily going to australia?"

"no?"

yoongi says with a tinge of sadness, because she wasn't coming back for a while and that they'd have to deal the problem without her "brilliant" mind. but even before the girls came along they were perfectly fine dealing with the very few problems they had.

"hoseok and namjoon, you're are welcome to sleep here if you're so afraid of sun-hi"

"thanks."

namjoon says before hoseok thanks her as well.

the call was ended after hosek checking off his mental list filled with precautions that he and his friends needed to make. after a night's sleep, lisa and namjoon realised that the food that she had been living on started to disappear and hoseok refused to leave the apartment. so, after their breakfast, they decided to leave hoseok in their house alone. since they knew it'd be almost impossible to get hoseok out of the building.

heck, the room even.

giving up on hoseok. they leave the house and head to the grocery store. and "coincidentally" they find sub-hi during their walk.

"oh hey lisa. and namjoon."

"hi, sun-hi."

lisa says by herself. usually lily would be there to say it in sync with her.

"hey."

namjoon says awkwardly afterwards. knowing that sun-hi saw him yesterday night.

"sorry, we got to go. we need to go shopping"

"yeah, see you soon sun-hi."

they quickly jogged off, taking a long route to their local grocery store. after a turn at a corner, they quickly sprinted and hid, just in case sun-hi was behind them and following. she wasn't so they hurriedly ran off to the stores.

"let's hurry up and restock the pantry before we "accidentally" bump into her again."

lisa says while walking into the very first aisle as she was taking out her phone to pull out the usual list they'd have when the girls would go shopping together.

the whole day was painful and awkwardly slow. hoseok could feel the aura that lisa was giving off.

i don't want to talk to you.

was the mental message she was giving to hoseok. well, he wasn't ready to face her anyways. because he basically turned his back on her when she needed and wanted him by her side. but he had to talk to her sometime. though every so often when he was able to muster all of his courage and force himself into talking to lisa. it was cut off with a single step when she would walk past him without a glance.

but don't misunderstand, lisa was having a hard time ignoring his presence and eye-contact that was almost inevitable. lisa also had to gather all her bravery together when she would need to walk out of her room. pleading that she would not have to bump into hoseok and when she did, she could sense that hoseok tried to talk to her but she would dust him off. even though lisa was trying to avoid him, she was disappointed that he didn't try to stop her and talk to her again.

the two were feeling awkward and both felt pain. wherever they would walk they would walk past each other. but the person who had it the worse was namjoon. he was internally screaming when he would see them walk past one another without a word. sometime they would at least make little eye-contact, but it only gave him false hope. so, he decided to deal with once and for all, instead of continuously being lead in and then dropped because of the fake faith he was fed with every time.

"when are you guys going to fucking ignoring and avoiding each other? it's getting ridiculously annoying to watch."