19.

there they were, in busan. ready to meet jungkook and jimin's family.

"who's house are we going first?"

jimin asks, thrilled to the bone to reunite with his younger brother and adoring parents.

"well, who's house is closer to the city?"

"i kinda live far."

jungkook says.

"well then jimin lead the way."

namjoon says and jimin obeys by taking the lead. and again jungkook, lily and yoongi stay back to take some pictures.

"why're lily and jungkook always together?"

taehyung asks lisa.

"because they're friends."

she answers in a questioning tone.

"true but why're they spending so much time together alone?"

"yoongi's there as well."

"but–"

"taehyung, shut up if you wanna spend time with her then go to the back and walk with her."

lisa says, trying to get rid of the noise virus.

"hm."

is the sound he makes when he considers the idea. and he makes it happen. he walks backwards and away from the group. and paces towards the trio who're taking photos of random or necessary things along the way to Jimin's home.

"hi, lily!"

"hi!"

she says just as enthusiastically to match his tone.

"what're you doing?"

"taking photos of things i like."

she says after taking a shot of cacti from a plant store they passed.

"pretty?"

she says while stopping for the elder to catch up and look at her photograph. seperating from the male who had personally left the main group just to spend time with the girl he was obsessed with.

"yeah."

he says with no expression, but she knows he means it because he took the time to look at it for more than ten seconds.

"kook?"

he looks over at his camera to take a look at her photo and he was pleased.

"yup."

"yay. taehyung?"

he brightens up at his name rolling off her tongue and jumps over to see her picture, it was... nice, like of course, it was nice. but it seemed just like a photo to him, he didn't feel the emotion jungkook and yoongi give off.

"you don't like it?"

"no! of course, i like it! it's amazing!"

"thanks."

and she shines a smile to him before going back to her camera and looking around to find something else to capture.

maybe we just don't have the same talents and interests.

he says in his head. before walking back to the group and hang with hoseok and lisa again.