falling in love was quite the trend in the twenty-first century, almost all kids over nine pretty much wanted a boyfriend. to look cool, to kiss someone other than their parents, or to hold hands. and for someone like hoseok who had no experience in that genre or any interest in it. he suddenly falls into a realms of love, surrounding lisa.

and most of the time, you can't just walk out of the maze like a five by five or a word search with only two words to find. it was more like the maze in harry potter, the goblet of fire. it could make you crazy, desire more and maybe even to the point where you'll leave your rivals and friends dead. but overall isn't it just better to have a friend than a lover? or both would be best, having a best friend for a love.

hoseok swinging his hands back in forth while he was skipping through the halls like the happy chap he was, catching everyone's attention and making their heads turn as he skips further away from each of them.

his lovestruck behaviour even lead to stargazing in class. hoseok continues to imagine lisa's face on the roof and everywhere else he stares at. his face in bliss as he sees her smile every day, and he wonders when he had fallen in love, but that wasn't the problem.

the problem was that he just received a detention note for daydreaming the whole lesson and the teacher had spotted him a few times, thinking that it would go away since hoseok has never done this during class.

but he was wrong, he was sitting there in his table staring up in pure euphoria and smiling like some idiot in love. which he is.

shocked when he got a sudden detention, what'd he do wrong?

but whatever, detention was basically just doing chores or sitting down doing nothing, which wasn't that bad. in some eyes. especially optimistic ones like hoseok's.

wondering out of class in his same dumb expression walking beside the wall so no one would have to bump into him. he finds the younger running past him after he finally snaps out of his dream like state.

"tae!"

he stops after he hears hoseok but still a few metres away.

"where are you going?"

"sport, my next class."

hoseok scratches his head as taehyung continues running towards his class. but soon stops, thinking why would taehyung be running to his next class? interruped by the loud laughing who came from the girl who he had been daydreaming about, repeating the scene over and over again. and he gets to see it in real life this time. she's talking to the girl beside her, known as lily. laughing over something stupid and over-exaggerated.

"hi, lisa!"

he yells across the hall as they were three classes away from him.

"hoseok?"

she walks closer to him and questions.

"why aren't you in class?"

"class? isn't it lunch break?"

"no, it's fourth period."

he looks to his right finding his class still seated, talking to each other and waiting for their next teacher to come in. he holds his hand to his forehead bringing it underneath his bangs and then leaning his head back sighing in stupidity.

"ugh, thanks for telling me. byee."

he naturally waves them off and sits back into his seat and namjoon who was snickering behind him.

"first you get detention and the now you leave the class thinking it's lunch? what is wrong with you hoseok."

"love..."