22.

"lisa!"

hoseok yells across the hall when he sees half of her body already entering the bathroom.

they were current at hoseok's house in gwangju and this was their first morning at his home. not including the morning they had arrived at the house. which meant they had to pack up around three in the afternoon to get to their next place as scheduled.

"you have been ignoring me for five days straight!"

lisa was frozen. because she didn't know what to do about it. she hasn't dealt with anyone mad at her other than lily the whole time she was studying in korea.

she didn't answer hoseok, who was standing in front of his bedroom door which was on the other end of the hall. he sounded bitter, his face was blank and intimidating. clearly saying that he wanted an answer with no excuses. just a straight out answer.

lily is eavesdropping on their "conversation" (not really since the whole house could probably already hear it). by watching them from the little opening that lisa forgot to shut completely when she left for the bathroom.

"lisa. i want an answer."

she was feeling like a little kid again. being scolded for something and when her mother or father would ask why she did it. she didn't answer. who knows why she didn't.

maybe her pride was holding her back because if she had spoken the tears would be flowing out. or maybe because she was way too intimidated by her parents to speak and if she threw out the wrong answer she'd get slapped or smacked.

"lisa."

hoseok says. almost making it sound like he'll hurt her in any second since it had also appeared to be that he had somehow mimicked her parents. but luckily someone had stopped him from walking over and asking her face to face.

"hoseok. why the heck are you yelling. it's seven in the morning for god's sake."

namjoon comes out after hearing the ruckus that came from the being.

"lisa has been ignoring me for the past–"

slam.

yes, she slammed the door on them after she found the courage to move.

"so what were you saying?"

instead of answering his ninety-nine friend, he lets out an irritating yell and walks back into his own room slamming the door. way more harder than lisa had. and it almost makes lily fall over from the shock and jam her fingers in between. which seriously gave her a heart attack.

//

"thanks mrs. jung and mr. jung for letting us stay here and eat along with you."

"it's no problem jin. and call us so hee and seunga."

jin continues to converse with them until hoseok came out and jin excused himself leaving the family aline together. hugging their goodbyes and giving each other mental notes on what to do and what not to do.

while hoseok tries going through this, he resists the urge to leave a scowl upon his face and greet them in an angry manner. because he is. he's still annoyed at what happened that morning. since afterwards he had not seen any sight of lisa. unless it was an after image of her running away back into the guest room where she was staying in along with lily, and locking herself in there.

she was the first person to get out of the house, into the car and bid the parents goodbye. and that was half an hour earlier than everyone.

luckily hoseok didn't try and talk to her in the car since if he had, he would've lashed it out on her since all the anger and sadness had been storing up for the last few days. not to mention the calls that inconveniently come from his phone. by who other than sun-hi of course.

he wasn't annoyed at sun-hi, it was just that he wanted to be left alone with lisa's answers to his questions. and if they're sad answers let him become emo or whatnot. or if they're happy answers, let him be the most joyful, prancing around like a reindeer or something.

not that he wasn't already.

//

"since we've been to everyone's houses now. where will we be going next?"

"jimin for the fricken sixth time. stop asking because we won't tell you."

jimin pouts and slumps into his seat while crossing his arms and nobody payed attention.

"anyway, we're going to be driving for two hours or more. So, everyone will drive for half an hour."

jin finishes off his sentence to the hyung line and starts up the engine again after going off to the gas station. while the remaining maknaes walk into the van with bags of snacks.

"seat belts?"

"yep."

everyone answers him before they finally leave to their next destination.

//

taehyung had woken up bloated since he had eaten around six packets if snacks and before that, he went straight to sleeping.

he looks around to find namjoon driving instead of jin now. and he finally noticed the increased weight on his left arm, so he looks over to find lily sleeping blissfully.

her cheeks were strangely flushed and the length of her eyelashes were clearly seen against the slightly medium skin tone which she owned. her hair draping across his bicep and a fraction of her face. covering half of her left cheek and cute nude lips.

averting his attention from lily. he looks around the car finding yoongi and hoseok with earphones in their ears while sleeping. jungkook and lisa on their phones, possibly watching something since they were staring intently at their screens with earphones in their ears as well. and jin in the from directing namjoon as he drives.

forgetting about the person next to him who was actually awake scrolling through his social media. jimin looks away from his phone to glance at taehyung who was curiously turning his head around the car and then he too notices the girl who was sleeping on taehyung's arm.

cute.

jimin says to his inner self as he finds their relationship so adorable and he wishes that he'd find somebody of his own too.

after taehyung finished scanning the area in the car he shifts his attention back to the sleeping beauty he sees. and to everyone else sees her as lily.

just lily.

he grabbed strands of her hairs and started to twirl it around his finger, trying to get a grip on what her silky brown hair had felt.

but just then, namjoon had gotten distracted and had gone off the road which made the awake jump from their seats. and the asleep wake-up, besides lily of course.

"sorry guys."

namjoon apologised, still keeping his focus on the road after learning his lesson.

after their little frenzy of shock, taehyung looks back to lily who had her neck bending at a right angle which could give her neck pain when she awakens. so to prevent that, he cautiously manoeuvred her head over to his lap and positioned her body a bit more comfortably for her to sleep in.

"there."

his lips form a line as he's pleased with his success.

they're too adorable.

jimin says as his subconscious agrees. and he continues to watch the two in their own world. well, the one awake was.

a//n
me and my dumbass fillers ;(