this morning lily awoken with two overly touchy people in her bed. jungkook and taehyung... they were in high school yet they still had the mindset of toddlers. from looking adorable with their bare faces and pure hearted personalities. but this wasn't the first time she woke up that morning. the first time was around three a.m when the two decided to jump into lily's king size bed. the second only happened half an hour afterwards when they were complaining in whispers, who was going to sleep where because the girl was sleeping (now half awake) in the middle.

third, they had settled in but seeing that taehyung had the tendency to hug things while asleep. jungkook had spotted this when he woke up at dawn, his hyung's arms curled around lily's waist who was on her side; sleeping without a sound being made.
facing in his direction and not to mention the close proximity between lily and jungkook. he didn't know what took over him at that time but all he knew was that he wanted her body to be closer to his than taehyung's. so, he flings his hyung's arms off of lily's and then shoved his body aside. making leg and arm room for him to hold lily. and he did exactly that, wrapping his slim arms around the girl and then his legs to bring her even closer than ever.

lily wasn't the only one awake at this point. taehyung was awake because of loss of warmth. he groaned when he felt the cold, stirring his head to the side where he saw jungkook smirking at him and lily's head lowered to his chest. taehyung didn't care at that moment, too busy and needy for his body pillow, so he just simply rewrapped his arms around lily, adding the weight to the girl's body. and that was what made her get up. she got out of their holds, annoyed because they were doing some weird shit and their arm weights were too heavy to handle. then took the pillow she was sleeping on and then threw it to the other end of her bed and crawled underneath the blanket to het to it. she slept there for the rest of the "night".

but when she woke up again, at eleven thirty a.m. she found the two boys buy her side again, taehyung holding her by the waist and legs intertwined with her own. while jungkook was caressing her head in a peaceful way and she was buried in his chest, hands lightly gripping onto his shirt. about thirty seconds later she fell back into a trance. back into her world of mischief and carelessness, a place where she had no worries and where she could do anything she wanted with no one limiting her. her perfect world. the only world she ever wanted to be in.

but that world is dreamland so too bad. moving on; lily woke up to the soft chirping outside, the lovely sunshine glares at her between the pleasing white blinds. the distant sizzling in the kitchen probably done by lisa who regularly fries bacon and eggs on weekends. plus the simple french toast which she always seems to fail the first toast of the day. she didn't want to get put of her comfortable position, snuggled in jungkook's chest and embraced by taehyung's long delicate limbs. she felt at peace and prayed that no one would wake the three up. she also loved the smell of jungkook's shirt, it was... captivating. a soft captivating scent, full of sweet apple detergent, she loved it. it would make her mind feel empty and her nose blessed.

but that short yet fulfilling moment ended with a loud thud, her door swinging from one end to the other. taehyung's eyelids raised slowly and so did lily's. while jungkook stayed still, continuing to inhale at a slow and repetitive rate.

"wake up pussies!"

yoongi comes in, yelling. and for some absurd reason; he was hyper.

"i've got a dick hyung."

taehyung groans, pulling the thick blanket higher to his face along with pulling lily closer without realisation. but jungkook noticed. the youngest doesn't open his eyes, he slightly lifts his arm, extending his limb further away from his body and closer to taehyung. and then grabs lily by her right waist, the side she was sleeping on. and pulls her closer to him. taehyung catches this and does the same; along with his legs securing his body pillow even further.

"what're y'all doing? playing footsie with each other? having a threesome? yo, i'm out."

yoongi comments, leaving the three alone, the boys to fight over their "teddy" and the girl to feel the fabric burns from the quick and continuous pulling and yanking.

"what the hell are you guys doing?"

the toy speaks up, still drowsy and limp from a good night's sleep. even though she was woken a few times.

"he keeps taking you."

"what do you mean? you're the one who keeps taking her for yourself."

jungkook fires back.

"why don't you guys just share me? you did it before, you can do it again."

"no."

they say in sync.

"well, you guys can share each other. i'm gonna go and eat breakfast."

she shakes loose of both the boys and then pulls herself off the bed by sliding down. leaving the two in confusion, they're cuddly pillow was gone and off towards the kitchen where lisa was cooking brunch. they were glaring at each other now, for some reason feeling like they were competing.

"you made her go away."

jungkook frowns, also sulking because of the empty heat.

"what do you mean? you're the one who felt obsessive."

"did not!"

"did too! you know why i hugged her. i hug everything around me when i sleep and i know you know!"

"bu–"

"are you two gonna keep arguing or am i gonna eat all your food?!"

lily yells from the kitchen, slightly echoing off the walls. the two scurry out of bed, pushing past one another running towards the dining table. landing their eyes on perfectly half fried eggs and crispy and still sizzling bacon.

completely ignoring the other five in the living room, watching the news drinking their hot teas and coffees. sitting on their dark beige couch, some hugging cushions, others having it to rest their mugs on.

"good afternoon sunshines! isn't it a lovely day for a–"

"no."

jimin interrupts hoseok's lively greeting.

"yeah, it actually is... wait why're you guys here?"

lily asks. lisa following her question and then the other three boys who slept over found themselves thinking the same.

"yeah, why?"

the other girl questions.

"can't we drop by our favourite lovely maknae line?"

jin answers, his smile filled with love and–

"no."

"what–"

"what do you guys want?"

lisa asks, feeling threatened as if they needed something.

"ok, for real we just wanted to hang. let's all go shopping!"

jin exclaims, seems like he was telling half the truth.

"i'm broke."

taehyung states.

"used it all on food."

he pouts.

"too bad, window shopping for you."

hoseok says, hopping up from his seat and his empty mug, previously filled with hot chamomile tea. walking towards the door and slipping into his black combat shoes with khaki green stitching.

"let's gogogo!"

he yells in excitement, delighted to head out for some new clothes and accessories. he received his pay check just two nights ago at a retail store he works at.

"take off your fricken shoes, they haven't even gotten changed yet. so hush you frolicking sunshine."

the one with shoes on, is again offended. this time by the second oldest of the group, yoongi.

"we'll go in an hour, depends on how fast lily can decide what to wear."