20.

"my parents might not be there so everyone can make themselves feel at home."

jungkook says to everyone as they enter into the house and greeted by only one or two house maids.

"how the hell can we make ourselves at home?"

yoongi says as he chucks his luggage onto the couch and lies next to it. and in a few seconds, it already looks like he's asleep.

"well he's already gotten used to it."

jin comments as he continues to study the living room.

"jungkook how many spare rooms do you have?"

"around... four? i think."

"that's enough for two people in each room. we'll do rock paper scissor to decide."

jungkook and the girl sit aside as they already know that their either getting a room to their selves or sharing.

in the end, the outcome came out like this.

taehyung & namjoon
yoongi & jimin
hoseok & jin

they don't walk into their desinated rooms as it'd be rude to just walk in and set everything out their way. so, they decide to head out to the city again and go shopping or go eating.

"can we have barbeque?"

jungkook asks as he's been craving grilled meat for the past few days.

"and can we go shopping afterwards please?"

lily pleads as she wants more clothes to wear since some of them somehow disappear in the washing machine.

"we'll do anything we want after we go eat, but first, let's go find a diner."

"i know a popular and good one."

jimin suggests as he's the one who's lived in busan for over half of his life.

"lead the way jimin."

and he does so again, walking past corner to corner. and this time nobody's taking photos and staying behind as there's not much to take photos of since they've taken it all already.

"we're here."

jimin announces as they make their way closer and closer to the hearty aura restaurant.

the most common material used in the building was wood of all sorts, matte on the floor, polished timber walls. matte white birch tables and polished mahogany chairs. wood it was and it all looked amazing together.

the lights were slightly dim and it gave off a western feel. like a restaurant that gave out meals with steaks, gravy, thick chips with salty seasoning, vegetables on the side. but it didn't; it was the traditional korean diner.

"bulgogi for me!"

lily says as soon as they're seated down onto two tables as there are nine of them.

"let's order a set."

jin says as he flips to the end of the menu.

"two?"

"ok."

as soon as they agree with their menu, jin does the job of lifting his arm up; waiting for a waiter to come by and serve them.