30.

"shit, this place is pretty."

"lily, language! we're in public!"

jin yells from the car who was just stepping out.

"thank god, i brought a camera."

"thank god indeed."

lisa says admiring the interior and structure of the tea museum along with lily.

the boys gathered together and jin, being the mum he was, set some rules down so no one would get separated.

"we're staying together no matter what, i don't care if you see something interesting. y'all staying with the group no matter what, so everyone turn on your location."

"too late. lily and lisa are already inside."

jungkook says which gets jin stuck in a frivolous state. almost dropping his phone but saved by his charging cord which was connected to a power bank.

"l-let's go!"

he says running towards the entrance with his phone dangling off his left forearm. the maknaes laugh at their eldest hyung while the others facepalm or shake their head in embarrassment.

lily and lisa were spending quality time together after the few months they rarely spent alone together talking together having actual fun. since the boys had been butting in with their life. but it was fun with the guys around.

it was awkward at first. their conversation started off rough but it was only natural since they hadn't had full conversations in a while. in their shared room they would be watching dramas together and no one would be speaking. only commenting on the scene or fangirling together.

when they were at home together in their apartment they'd be doing their own stuff. lisa sitting in the living room where she basically lived during the day and lily spent her days and nights in her room. they didn't speak during their meals, too busy stuffing themselves with the takeaway they'd have from a restaurant they'd pass walking by after school.

while lisa and lily had decided to walk in the other direction everyone had been walking in. jin and the others had gone the more preferred direction, making it more difficult for them to find the girls.

lily and lisa were wandering around and dawdling, taking their time to read information. or get in a ridiculous position to take nice pictures of the displayed tea sets, grain sacks, tea cups, little farm structures and other calming features about the history and specific stages to make tea.

only getting to a quarter way through the round building, jin, who had left everyone behind, only worrying about the little girls he lost sight of. made his way to the little cafe the museum had installed for the visitors. he stands from afar looking at each and every of the table, searching around if the two were there eating something tea related.

nope.

so he continues walking through the museum by himself. forgetting about the other boys who were each finding their own interests in the museum.

jungkook and yoongi obviously looking for angles to take pictures. namjoon and jimin peacefully reading the plaques which held information about the picture placed next to or behind it.

taehyung finding unusual things that they wouldn't usually see in the modern day, asking hoseok what each of them were and after finding the use of it. he either said something in awe or made a noise which sounded unamused.

the group of boys had only reached a quarter way through the museum as well when jin had passed through the cafeteria. jin was eventually going to meet up with the two or he'd accidentally walk too fast and miss their faces like in some type of anime.

it didn't happen.

jin finally found the two but they didn't want to miss out on all the history and information. so they told him to calm down, read through the things and stop panicking. because everyone was fifteen and above, they were minors but they were old enough to take care of themselves. heck, they even lived on their own.

the nine eventually end up at the cafeteria which had multiple tables for couples, large numbers and small groups. having souvenir stores around the place and a large farm surrounding the building possibly used for the tea which was given out at the cafeteria. and they said a professional tea master would brew it.

the trip quickly ended. finishing off with everyone buying a few things from the place especially the green tea and matcha which was amazingly rich. lily and lisa had wasted a lot of money on tea cups, thermal bottles, tea formulas and powder. they pretty much bought the whole god-damn store.

on the way back to the car, taehyung finally noticed that lisa had more money than expected.

"lisa i thought you said you were poor?"

"she says that but her family actually owns a small stationary company with a few factories all over the world"

lily answers without hesitation.

"oh... so that's how she was able to meet you in school. you both went to a rich one."

taehyung concludes, finally aware.

the two had already gotten over their little incident which had happened yesterday. they didn't forget it but they decided to ignore it for the best and it wouldn't have made any commotion. but the scene would sometimes come to surface when they would be thinking about nothing.

"jin when are we going back to seoul?"

lily asks while looking behind her seat which used to be jungkook's. they swapped in the morning when she was still figuring out how to deal with taehyung.

jin checks his calendar which had all their plans for the trip.

"on... the twentieth."

"how many more days is that?"

lily asks again not bothering to check her phone for the date and calculate a number of days.

"eight"

"wow, time flies."

she says sitting back into her seat properly with her mouth in an o-shape. and continues looking through her camera for bad quality and angled pictures to delete.

delete 0095 0094 0093 0092?

yes         no