lily was being spoilt. even more than their own son jungkook. she was getting all the special treatment. they even skipped a day of work just to spend time (bribe) with her.

she couldn't believe that she was being treated like this. when it was supposed to be a memorable and peaceful time. instead she was being pampered and spoon-fed. and she hated every second of it.

especially when the others were completely being ignored and defied. they payed absolute no attention to them and it infuriated her.

but hallelujah for her.

because it was finally time to leave lily's so-called; sixty years of hell. and they had only stayed for a day and a half.

"oh, lily! please do stay"

i will keep patient.

she told herself to stop her brain from going on a rampage along with her unheard screaming voice. that nobody but lisa had experience and she doesn't want to hear it twice.

"thank you for the offer but no thank you. i'd like to travel along with my friends"

"oh... but you will introduce us to your parents no?"

"no, i will not be inviting you to my house, i will not introduce you to my family, i will not keep in contact, i will not come back to this"

she gestures to the whole of the house and the parents. waving her arms in circles.

"address? and those phone numbers? they're fake"

she says in a rather stern tone to cover up for her fuse which was close to being overflown. and she would've been going on a tantrum and screaming everywhere looking ridiculous and ruining her family's name.

but she was trained well.

"now excuse me i have more important business than you. good bye and i hope we never meet again"

she adds extra emphasis on important and you.

and the parents are incredibly confused and stunned. what have they done that was so wrong and that made her this mad?

she steps into the car and they drive off as lily was the last person off the van.

"jungkook, i'm not sorry."

"good."

they left early in the morning since lily had requested to get away from the jeon family. jungkook agreed with lily because knew he shouldn't have brought them to his home because he knew this might've happened.

but enough about lily's problem. lisa had one too.

hoseok. she was avoiding him. almost every single time she had tried to converse with him, it was like sun-hi was watching them. she called him every time she'd try to talk to him. and when the call ended, she either got bored of waiting for his call to end or she just dropped the conversation. not in the mood to open up her mouth and start another conversation.

almost over half of the trip she's been doing this. and he's noticed of course. he wasn't happy about it though. he thought it was going to be a trip where lisa and him would get closer and closer. and then somehow he'd make her fall in love with him. even though he didn't need to try. lisa hasn't been talking to him for three straight days now. and it was bothering him, but he didn't want to say anything about it since it might be a simple reason why or he might seem too obvious. but it saddened lisa that it seemed like he didn't care. however, lisa had soon gotten over it and started seeing it as a daily routine now. wake up, wash up, go downstairs and wait for breakfast. and if any sign of hoseok.

blast.