12.

school, school, school. thats all it was for the students. every weekend, the normal trio of boys would come over to hang around at lily and lisa's apartment. and once in a while, they'd all go out together after school or on weekends. whereas hoseok and lisa were going on their "dates" from time to time.

speaking of hoseok and lisa, they've been hanging around together quite frequently to the point where they'd be out together alone several times a week. leaving lily, taehyung, jungkook and jimin (sometimes) alone at home.

"do you guys know where lisa is?"

hoseok pokes his head around the corner when he reaches the class where lisa was always in.

"i'm here."

and leaving all her books and stationary on the table, she walks to hoseok asking why he needed her.

"you wanna go out for bubble tea?"

"yeah, ok. let me tell lily first."

she skips back to lily who was busy talking to taehyung and jungkook, who had just arrived to come over her home (again).

"i'm hanging with hoseok."

"sure."

"i'll be home by five."

"ok, be safe and have–"

she smirks and hums a little.

"fun."

lisa ignores her by answering with an unsatisfying scoff and heads back to packing up her things. then walks out with hoseok while their arms are unconsciously linked again.

and back to lily, taehyung and jungkook who were stupidly peering their heads over each other. watching hoseok and lisa converse from afar and the gradually walk further and further away.

"are they dating?"

lily who was the one who was on the bottom since she was shorter than the tallest by just a few centimetres.

"they say they're not, but they hold hands everywhere they go together and they're twenty-five/eight around each other so..."

"so they're dating. yay, case closed."

taehyung who completes the rest of jungkook's sentence.

"anyhow, lez goo."

the two boys answer back with an 'ok' walk off in the same direction the 'couple' just went.

//

when hoseok and lisa finally get to the nearby bubble tea stand, after going to several stores to window shop.

"what'd you like?"

"large lychee oolong with jelly."

"and i'll have large matcha with lychee jelly."

lisa thanks him and he turns forward, towards the counter.

"next, please."

"hello–"

the order was a foggy to lisa's ears. she didn't understand a word they were saying. the vocab used was out of her range but she didn't care for not being able to understand. for a person who had only been living in korea only for a few months. and that person had already understood all the advanced basics of korean. It seemed like lisa and lily were doing pretty well.

"thank you, here's you number."

"thank you."

they wait in silence standing on the side where they would pick up their drink. until in mid conversation someone had bumped into lisa's hand making her drop the receipt.