14.

the alarms were blaring throughout the house and still, no one had gotten up. everyone was in the same position as a month ago. jimin abandoned in the middle of the night, lisa dead asleep. jungkook's arms caressing lily's head who was sleeping in the middle and taehyung who was silently holding lily like a soft toy who was unfazed by everything since last night.

and then finally someone reacted to noise, a call made by yoongi.

"hyung?"

; get your ass out of bed and wake the others because i know they're not awake ;

"which hyung are you?"

; yoongi. now hurry up or we're busting in ;

"just bust in. they're not gonna wake up anyways."

; ok, let's move in ;

yoongi says to the people who were waiting for his signal. and then the call ends, leaving jimin to peacefully go back to sleep for a few more minutes.

but then again. the hyungs went knocking on the door waking up jimin again.

"i'm going to die."

then with a few hesitations, he walks to the door and opens and everyone starts rolling in, besides namjoon and jin who were still half awake strolling through the entrance.

"all clear of enemies, anyone on your side hoseok?"

"there's nothing over here."

"ok, we're moving."

yoongi who was squad leader, guided the group (Hoseok) to the rooms, continuing to find any 'survivors' who were supposed to be lily, lisa, taehyung and jungkook.

"it's way too early for stunts like this."

jimin says while his eyes were still half open and his hair was a complete mess. like a bomb had hit it.

"jimin, honey. it's nine a.m. wake up."

"says you, you're not even walking straight."

jin ignores the (short) kid and follows the idiotic two who were rolling into the walls while trying to reach the two bedroom doors.

"hoseok! i found three survivors, it's looks like they've been hit by a gas bomb."

"i've found one over here too. let's put on our gas masks."

"good thinking hoseok."

they mime the gas mask as they take it out of their pockets and pull it onto their faces. rolling in again and using their fingers as guns. when they finally reach the beds they grab out a few other– imaginary– gas masks and put it over the four who were still sleeping.

hoseok who only had one person to carry out he did it easily, waking up lisa along the way as he was carrying her in a princess style. of course, it got her flustered.

and yoongi who had three people. he carefully got them all onto the floor stacked on one another and then pulled jungkook who was on the bottom dragging them all out of the door. after he had successfully got them out, he called the mission a success and hi-fived hoseok.

"good job hoseok."

"you too sergeant yoongi."

jimin who had flinched and came back to his senses after hoseok and yoongi hi-fived and rolled back to the living room. making lisa question.

"is that yoongi?"

"yes."

after he answered lisa's question, he carefully carried lily up and placed her somewhere on the floor and then pushed taehyung off of jungkook. and victoriously woke him up leaving a bruise on the back of his taehyung head.

"ok, everyone get up and get ready."

jin instructed, taking lead of the situation and the ones who had just woken up listened. all heading to the bathroom. lily and lisa in lily's bathroom. jungkook in the public bathroom and the other two in lisa's bathroom.

while the maknaes were washing up, jin and yoongi were making breakfast and it was just based off anything they could find in their fridge.

the boys had finished way quicker than the girls had so they were first to sit down at the dining table. making them wait since jin would only start cooking until the girls were done.

they were only half way done when the boys set themselves down and started watching the morning shows that were on.

"lisa."

"ye?"

"what're you wearing?"

"this and puma jumper."

and she gestures to the clothes she was wearing during her sleep. grey adidas joggers and a black short sleeve.

and it made lily question.

should I wear my pyjamas?

and she looks down at her clothes. black adidas leggings and pastel pink short sleeve shirt.

nah i'll wear me some boyfriend jeans again.

she says to herself.

the girls finish up but before they can sit down at the dining table they open up their shoe closet beside the front door. lily slide open the door and grabs her faux leather boots, white ankle cuff converse and adidas boosts. then moving aside, making room for lisa to get her preferred shoes and then they both go back to their rooms to clean up. after lily had finished doing everything and ticked all the things off her checklist. she sat down opposite from jungkook who was nodding sleep away and waited for jin and yoongi to make breakfast.

while she was waiting. she went through her instagram feed and all her snapchats, and anything else that gave her a notification during the night.

"guys look."

lily says, and they all listen finding that she was on videoing it on snapchat and after it was half way she flipped the camera. revealing jin and yoongi who were cooking their last plate of food. and she captioned it "road trip <3" and adds it to her story and sends it to her 'friends' from australia.

//

everyone is ready and the maknaes are finished eating their bacon and eggs. they head back into their rooms and re-check their things over and they have everything needed. so, they leave the house after wiping the kitchen counter, washing, drying and putting away the dishes and of course making their beds neat. they finally leave the house and lock the door; lily whispering a goodbye to her apartment staring at it lovingly. the elevator door dings and they all get into it after the last people get out.

: floor level :