23.

only an hour had passed and the two who had just had their driving shift decides to park over the side of the road and eat the food that hoseok's parents had given to them just in case if they were hungry during their drive.

"is everyone awake?"

jin asks as he turns around from his seat after unbuckling his seat belt.

"lily's still sleeping."

taehyung answers as everyone were already awake.

"taehyung wake her up. everyone else get out and help with setting up."

"what're we doing?"

jungkook asks.

"just a little picnic."

jimin yells a little whoop and he's the first to leave the car after namjoom had gotten out of the car to open up the back of the van and takes out the stored food. while jin is busy trying to find his three picnic blankets to sit on and refrain them all from getting bugs or dirt on them.

"lily... lily... lily..."

he shakes her every time he calls her name. but she doesn't wake up.

"put an alarm next to her ear."

jimin advises.

"what?"

"put an alarm next to her ear."

he judges jimin with his way too obvious technique but he listens otherwise.

she wakes up, keeping her eyes closed because she knows she'll be blinded by the light. slowly adjusting to the light that shun through her eyelids. she rolls over on the comfortable "pillow". finally, she opens her eyes and notices that there's a stomach in front of her, instead of the leather skin of the van.

so turns her head over to look up to the roof. and taehyung is right up in her face. for seconds they stay staring into each other's eyes. until the other girl walks into the car, after getting told by jin to go and wake up lily since taehyung must be struggling.

"oops."

she says when she find the two having a little moment. and the two react to the word. lisa smirks and tells them.

"you guys can take your time."

and she sticks out her thumb before skipping back to the group. and the pair look back to each other and eventually notice what they were doing. so instead of them having to react, their bodies react for them. by blushing, stuttering, fiddling and a crazy heartbeat pattern.

"u-u-uh."

taehyung barely says.

lily gets up from his lap and stumbles over her words as she tries to say sorry and then leaves him alone in the van after she apologises. leaving the vehicle when her face was still flushed and her heart was beating so loud that her toes could feel the pulse.

"i'm so fucking awkward."

taehyung says after she leaves the van. he digs into his hair as he's leaning over with his elbows sitting on his bent knees.

after calming his thoughts and emotions, he walks out and joins the others who had already started eating the food that hoseok's parents had made for them.