25.

"can someone lend their jumpers or something to us please?"

lily pleads.

"why?"

"um..."

thankfully the guys don't make them answer any further since they looked like they were about to freeze as well.

"what about us?"

taehyung asks as his slim body frame quivers, along with jungkook and hoseok from behind shivering like idiots.

"uh. no."

namjoon rejects as he had no special feelings towards his friends who felt like they had been betrayed. they walk the whole way until a certain point where lily remembers her luggage.

"i forgot my bags at the restaurant."

she says as she stops walking and stops everything everyone else.

"fuck, me too."

lisa says after her.

"we'll get a taxi for you two and i'm coming along just in case you guys get lost again"

"thanks, yoongi."

minutes later after jin calling a cab over, they get in and head back to the restaurant. luckily the staff were kind and took their stuff into the back room so when they'd come back to get it nobody would have touched their stuff.

"thank you so much."

the three bow to the manager and waiters.

"oh shit."

yoongi swears.

"i forgot the van."

so, as the cab is still waiting outside for them, yoongi decides to pay extra for them to drive back to the dock. meanwhile, the group was already at the family holiday house. it was next to the beach, double storey, a size bigger than taehyung home and twice as modern as it would've been. the garage was made of tinted glass, completely black. the door was partly glass and wood, above the entrance was a miniature balcony and next to it would seem like a whole veranda. anyone could have a barbeque there with five or more people. four armchairs were already set out on the larger balcony which was connected to the master's bedroom. huge windows basically revealed the house completely. one above the stairs, one where you would arrive when you finish coming up the stairs and another revealing the master's bedroom, which revealed everything. if you forgot about the curtains of course. the three who had been driving around finally arrive back to the house. and the maknaes are completely confused to how they can afford all this.

"it's jin's family's holiday house."

they awe and then go back to their phones as it's not as interesting as they thought it'd be. they decide to pick rooms as soon as they're all together. drawing rock paper scissor to decide which three would be sleeping together. and after the roommates were decided. afterwards, it was the rooms. the girls had won the master's bedroom thanks to lily's rare luck, taehyung and hoseok were in the second smallest room. jimin and jin were in the smallest and what was left was the second largest and masters. even though the girls had already won the masters. they had to do it again to see who'd get which.

"rock. paper. scissors."

lily drew scissors. jungkook drew paper. and again, lily unexpectedly won. the girls immediately started to frolic around celebrating their win. while jungkook is hunched over on the floor and silently crying over his defeat.

"ok, let's unpack. yoongi and i will go cook dinner. jimin and namjoon go set out the cutlery. taehyung and lily, you two are washing dishes. jungkook and lisa you're drying the dishes. hoseok, scrape off the leftovers."

"ok."

they all head upstairs to unpack their things. all of them walk into the room, amazed at how big it was as the hyungs said. "it's second smallest" but really, the master's bedroom was basically the size of their whole apartment. but the girls weren't that shocked since it was almost the same size as lily's room back in australia. almost. the room where the three people were sleeping found the room incredibly huge. and again, besides jungkook since he was pretty much rich as well. though the others were surprised. the rooms they had could at least fit two or three queen sized beds. after getting used to their rooms and putting their clothes, shoes and accessories away into the closets. some of them head back downstairs while the others head to the girl's room to see how extravagant it'd be compared to theirs. it was stunning, the room was at least four times larger than the second smallest room. everyone decides to spend their time in lily and lisa's room since they had their own air conditioning, bathroom with a bathtub, balcony which viewed the house from across the street and the beach on the left. but they didn't mind it since they knew the boys wouldn't do anything with mother jin around. so, lily took it as an advantage and took a shower as they had just dove into the sea earlier.

"namjoon, jimin!"

jin calls from downstairs.

"set up the table!"

the two who were called automatically get up and walk downstairs, soon to be hearing a bunch of clattering plates from namjoon's clumsiness. but luckily he was only holding three.

minutes later into waiting inside of the master's room. a knock on the front door was echoed throughout the room. making lily curious about who had knocked. and soon followed by jimin's voice saying.

"i'll get it."

his footsteps were heard while she was walking downstairs. and as soon as she was on the ground floor of the house.

all eyes were set on her.