16.

"hey, kids we're here!"

"mm?"

taehyung and lily wake up after being shaken by jimin who was awake the four hours which took them to drive from seoul to...

daegu!

"where are we hyung?"

taehyung asks while rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust to the afternoon sun which shone brighter than it had in the morning.

"our hometown."

"our?"

"i was born in daegu too you ass."

"daegu?!"

the three hyungs walks up to them after locking up the car and playing rock paper scissor to see who would be paying for their parking fee.

"so, do you guys wanna go around first or?"

"can we go to my house please?!"

"but we just parked, taehyung."

"we can walk to my house!"

"yeah, ok then. affer we arrive at your house, jin and i will walk back and get the van and drive there to get our stuff out."

"ok."

they agree with namjoon and start walking off, following behind the hyped daegu kid.

he leads the way as he had just visited his parents just a month or so ago. while lily, jungkook and yoongi stay behind to take photos of the providence, finding any aesthetic or something eye-catching to them.

even the back of a dog wagging its tail.

"hey, guys."

yoongi and jungkook who had turned at lily's call.

"can i go into this store to buy something?"

"sure. jungkook, you stay with her and i'll go tell taehyung to send you guys the address so we can meet up later."

"thanks."

"no problem, don't get lost you two."

"we won't, bye!"

and without replying, yoongi follows the group and the younger two walk into the stationary store which was aesthetically pleasing so she had to buy something in there. because she had a thing for extremely nice stationary and because it's a nice excuse to use it as a souvenir from her first trip to daegu.

여기에 낙서.
(scribble here.)

"yeogie nagseo. right?"

"yep, so why do you want to buy something in a stationary store when we're on holidays?"

"because the stationary is so pretty and it could be a souvenir for my first trip to daegu and in the next place i'll buy something like a rubber or something. and they'll look so good in my new pencil case!!"

jungkook ignores her fangirling over stationary and walks over to the pens and pencils and the girl followed.

they spent over twenty minutes deciding whether she should buy an inky pen, an incredibly thin black ballpoint pen or a zero point five lead mechanical pencil.