27.

"we're here!"

the old man, driving calls out. jungkook, who's sitting on the right side of the car. eyes widening as he sees mingyu's house and it isn't shit at all, more like elaborate. it was pretty much the same size of jin's family's holiday house.

"oh, hey. you live quite close to us."

"oh, where?"

lily turns around to face him while talking.

"yeah, we live at the end of the street, on the left side."

"i'll come sometime and say thank you."

"no thank you."

mingyu chuckles nervously again as he doesn't seem to see that jungkook likes him at all.

"jungkook shut up."

the whole ride was making jungkook indescribably annoyed. the were all conversing and having a laugh. while jungkook was looking off somewhere else from the window. sometimes animals or beautiful houses would catch his attention. but then it'd be brought back by laughter coming from lily which infuriated him even further.

"i'll come back and pay."

"no. it's ok. you're repaying us next time so we'll pay."

"so, will this be your last stop?"

the chauffeur asks, pulling out a cigarette box with a bit of a struggle.

"oh, yes. we'll just walk our way home."

"well, it was a fun and short drive with you three. get home safely."

the man smiles, lighting the small roll of tobacco, instantly sending out a gas lily wasn't fond of. neither were the other two.

"thank you and keep the change."

lily smiles to the old driver. he thanks her and he drives into mingyu's driveway and reverses into the street. the soon to be unable to watch anymore since he had turned a corner.

"bye mingyu! hope to see you soon!"

jungkook rudely clicks his tongue behind lily which makes her slap his bicep and all he does is turn and pout. mingyu laughs in awkwardness again and turns to open the door with the hidden key inside the fake plant's pot. and waves from the door and their eye contact is cut by the closing door.

"noona, why do you even like a person like that?"

jungkook asks, still in a foul mood.

"jungkook. he has done nothing but asked for help. i should be the one asking. why don't you like him?"

"i don't like him because i don't like him"

he stomps abruptly and it's pretty cute.

"oh, come on."

lily pulls jungkook closer to her, becausee she can't get angry any further with her adorable dongsaeng. she gently grabs his hand out of his crossed arms and interlocks their fingers.