32.

"noona why did you stop walking before?"

jungkook asks after finishing all their shopping and lily waved her goodbye to mingyu while Jungkook stared at him, still not happy with his presence.

"weren't you listening?"

"no... was i supposed to?"

"mingyu broke up with his girlfriend the day we helped him. that's why he was hung over and in a random place"

"oh..."

jungkook voices while forming an o-shaped mouth. then tells lily to wait on the side of the path, away from everyone's way and wait for him to come back. he quickly walks to the booth where mingyu was working and decides to wait until he finishes serving his recent customer. as soon as he's done scanning the bar code and placing the food into the plastic bag, mingyu notices Jungkook standing there after mingyu bows to the old lady he had just served. jungkook bows as soon as they make eye contact and apologises for his behaviour.

"i'm sorry for judging you by your behaviour and your condition. before actually getting to know you and knowing your situation."

mingyu is completely flustered and confused to why a sudden apology.

"um it's fine so you can get up. you're creating a scene here."

"but i won't forgive you if you hurt noona in anyway so from now on i hope we can start off fresh."

"don't worry. i don't think i'll be having another relationship for at least six months and by the way... lily invited me to your event tonight."

"ok, i'll see you there then!"

jungkook waves goodbye and runs off to the exit where lily had been watching what had been happening and she was proud of jungkook for doing so. and just like that, there was a new relationship. walking home was peaceful. the air around the two was calming, anyone walking past them would suddenly feel a serene wave come over them. no, of course not. that was exaggeration to show how calm they felt, they both had nothing to say anything to one another and they both knew that they didn't want to open each other's mouths. and they were perfectly fine with that.

\\

"lily!"

taehyung runs to the door instantly after hearing the door bell. but the one he called for wasn't at the door, it was the same two men in suits.

"oh. hello."

taehyung answers awkwardly after yelling out the name that they probably didn't want to hear coming from his mouth and as casually.

"we came to remind and warn you all."

the man on the left announces, loud enough to be able to reach the ears of the people who were also downstairs along with taehyung. but low enough to stop the neighbours from listening in.

"from the current ceo of the chihyun company, jaewon chihyun"

the others who were lazing around on the couch or on the floor. they got themselves up in all sorts of different ways and walked themselves to the shoe rack. where the two men could be seen from the door along with taehyung's side and back view.

"the chihyuns are people not be messed around with, we are only here to remind you that all of you are not worthy of staying around my oldest daughter, who is possibly the next heir to the company. when she is taken back to Australia along with her so called friend lisa, all your ties will be cut, either illegally or legally.