it was only a day after saturday when hoseok had left, and lisa was already starting to get anxious about him. she knew that she shouldn't keep on lingering on with her feelings. but she couldn't help it, what if he got hurt by sun-hi again? what if he's been kidnapped by her? what if everything and anything. the thoughts continuously wiz past her head and she couldn't stop. he had already intoxicated her with all his bright smiles, loving acts and satisfying heart-filled hugs.

what had happened to their relationship? where did it all go wrong? lisa would ask herself this frequently. where did we make a mistake? was it Sun hi's fault? was it mine? was it his? sometimes she would spend hours loitering on the questions and they would always be left with a question mark in the blank box.

the door opened to her room and lily was there.

"hey, do you want dinner? i tried to make instant pasta"

"sure, and let's talk about your trip while we have dinner"

her only and favourite housemate spins and turns to walk to their kitchen in her pastel pink slippers, getting the plates ready and cutlery to start their daily meal. but lisa knew that was a "sure" and even if it was a "no". lisa wouldn't have known, and she wouldn't have cared because the topic would have been forced onto lily.

"one plate of shitty pasta at your service. and one shitty pasta at my service. pouvons-nous commencer!"

"what?"

"it's french."

"i know it is. but what the fu—"

"just eat."

lisa did as what was told and she stabbed the pasta bow with a miniature silver trident and pops it into her mouth. it was soft, chewable and... it actually tasted like pasta.

"well, lookie. you can cook!"

"hoe, it's instant and that's not cooking. i poured water and stirred."

"well, at least it doesn't taste super watery."

the other had only just simply hummed for an answer and continued eating while busying herself on her iphone, trying to look for her most used music app.

"let's listen to disney while we eat. also, i bought some cake in the morning when i went out. it's mud, want some?"

lily asks while pointing to the thick piece of cake waiting to be cut in half so it could sit on the spare plate beside it.

"sure, anyways. about—"

"pick a song, there's about every disney movie soundtrack in there"

that one cut off already gave lisa hints to what her friend was trying to do.

"after i find a song to start off with, we're talking about your flight."

"i flew on my family's private jet, left korea around ten:fifteen pm. had beef and corn for dinner, rice and miso soup for breakfast and vegetarian noodles for lunch. i arrived in australia around three p.m in the afternoon. what else is there to say?"

"what did you do in; australia?"

the pasta that lisa was eating was losing its heat, while lily finished eating hers during all the questions and explanations.

"i'm finished eating, i'll eat my cake in my room and wash the dishes after you're done."

she stands up and places her bowl into the sink and walks towards the corner of the kitchen and cuts the cake in two with the knife she picked up when she was at the basin. after handing over the slice of cake to lisa who was silently watching her with a sigh held in. she walks off into her room, forgetting her phone behind, which awkwardly playing: "agony" from "into the woods", acting like the bgm.

lisa let the sigh out.

the younger girl in the house decided it was finally time to get out of her bed and walk to lily's room. she flipped the blanket over, revealing her legs to the cold wind, her personal air-con was providing and dragged herself to the door and then to lily's door. then she knocks.

"lily, i'm coming in."

"sure."

she hears from the other side of the door.

"so, what'd you do in aus that makes you don't wanna talk?"

"everything. and the things i wanna tell you, you probably don't care. like always!"

"fine, i'll "care" this time."

"totally."

lily rolls her eyes and afterwards rests her sight on her laptop screen, that was sitting on her lap wonkily because of her crossed legs.

"i will totally."

"nah... don't wanna talk."

"lily!"

"hey, it's none of your business, you—"

"you what? you what?"

"you... nose picker."

"i don't pick my nose."

"you're just being super nosey right now. i don't wanna talk."

"well then, i'll be here all night. you can speak to me when you want."

the younger says while walking out the door, getting all her night time necessities. leaving behind a lily who was straight up done with lisa who had been bugging her.

"if you're sleeping here, you're sleeping on the floor."

"sure."

"i fucking hate you."

"fucking love you too."

lisa smiles back at lily while she was setting out her makeshift bed (all the pillows and cushions from her collection).

it wasn't very long after lisa had fallen asleep while reading an online book. and it wasn't long after that when lily had suddenly stopped doing all her holiday homework.

"lisa."

no response from the heavily breathing sack.

"lisa."

after a few more calls, lily gets out of bed and snuggles in with lisa.

"lisa."

no response again.

"i'm sorry for not telling you."

"what the fuck are you on about?"

lisa mumbles incomprehensibly.

"nothing. goodnight."

the distressed girl buries her head into lisa's back and loop her arm around her thin waist.

"goodnight you idiot."