"hyung!"

"jungkook shut the fu– did you do another all nighter?"

jin looks back at jungkook who had heavy bags underneath his eyes.

"no."

obviously lying.

"so, why the fuck did you wake me up so fricken early then? the sun's not even up yet."

"you don't have windows hyung."

jin gets up and looks around his room to find no windows.

oh, i don't.

"well, why'd you wake me up then?"

"i want to have a campfire."

"now? what the fuck jungkook?"

"tonight. because we're going back to seoul soon and i want to do something related to the beach. because we've been here for two weeks and we haven't touched the beach except for that one time the noonas were attacked by thugs."

"go buy whatever you need for tonight then."

"yay!"

he runs off like the little child at heart he is and walks into the master room and pounces onto his favourite elder.

lily of course.

"lily let's go shopping!"

he says while slapping her back, trying to wake her up since it had only been six in the morning and after a few minutes (half an hour) of continuous slapping and annoyance. she finally answers his calls.

"get the fuck off me."

she says muffled in her pillow but Jungkook is able to understand.

"what do you wanna buy?"

lily asks in the most indistinguishable language. it was her usual morning voice. and so far only lisa and her personal butler and maid back at home had finally understood the language.

"what?"

lily starts going on a tantrum, flinging her legs in the air, bouncing off the mattress and screaming. because she hates making any movement early in the morning. especially because she slept at five in the morning. which was only an hour ago and lisa had woken up minutes ago because of the jump that jungkook made when he entered the room.

she tried to go back to sleep but that's always impossible for lisa. so she decided to push jungkook off of lily after the nth time he had been bothering her. and lisa didn't want to hear lily's stupid tantrum to grow into something violent.

before lisa had understood lily's morning language she had decided to go wake up lily instead of the butler who insisted. she was almost killed that morning. the sleeper grabbed the plug from her phone charger and swung it at lisa who had major low tolerance to pain. she was bruised for at least a week and till that day she decided to wake lily up at a distance of two-metres minimum.

"if you don't let her sleep she'll legit kill you."

lisa advises jungkook who was on the floor holding onto both his funny bone and shoulder which he landed on when he was pushed off the bed by lisa.

"she can't kill me, i'm jeon–."

"yeah, sure. the only person she wouldn't kill is her dad."

"shut up and get the fuck out!!"

that was the last sentence jungkook heard from lily after six hours.

//