35.

"why haven't you guys been telling me these things?"

hoseok says, thinking that finally he understood the situation.

"what do you mean we haven't? sun-hi even shoved the girls in front of you sometimes."

jimin says oblivious to hear that hoseok had been thinking that sun-hi was just playing around with them.

"and."

lily italicised.

"lisa even told you when we made you breakfast in bed. but you brushed it off because you didn't think that sun-hi did those things."

hoseok was confused to hear that sun-hi wasn't the little angel he thought she was his entire life and to even think that she was pushing around lily and lisa around like dust. not knowing what to do about the situation, hoseok sits in disbelief and continues to ponder on about what he should do to help or stop. he liked sun-hi. but she was basically his sister. he didn't think anything more than that. he had friendzoned her, that's what he had done and she hadn't even gotten the hint yet.

"so, are you going to give up sun-hi or the girls?"

yoongi says annoyed at the fact that his two (favourite) dongsaengs were being bullied by a person he knew nothing of. yet they were being bullied by "sun-hi" and it hurt to see that they had to be putting up with the crap being thrown at them. even though it had seemed like they had done nothing to deserve this all.

but he's only known them for barely one-sixteenth of their life.

"uh. but there's a saying, that goes–."

"shut up! no one cares about your fucking sayings!"

hoseok trying to stay positive and pure as he was and cut off by jimin. annoyed and wanted the stupid peer pressure to end and let their lives move on.

"i'm your hyung you little–."

hoseok says and stands to lightly kick jimin from the back. and thanks to that a little laugh escaped from their tight position. but their laugh slowly came to an end and they were back to square one where hoseok seriously needed to choose who.

"what do you guys want me to do?"

hoseok asks everyone. and they all respond annoyed that he's depending on them to tell him what to do.

"hoseok, it's your choice. either choose the two girls and lose sun-hi. or choose sun-hi and lose most of us."

"in my own opinion choosing lily and lisa would be better than sun-hi and her fake ass."

taehyung says and lies back, relaxed and looking back up at the now dark navy blue sky and many glistening sparkles which were called stars.

"well, it's not like we're getting hurt."

lisa says after mustering up the courage and speaking up after feeling awkward because if she hadn't said anything. then maybe there wouldn't have been a problem to deal with at all. sun-hi didn't physically hurt them, it was just infuriating that they couldn't stand up to her. because then hoseok would have gotten a different idea and turn his back on them.

"we're just annoyed because she does all these clichéd bullying stuff. she doesn't hurt us physically, it's just annoying that's all"

she pushes out a smile.

"so again hoseok. who're you going to side with?"

giving up his first love was hard. but giving up a friend that he knew since childhood was... even harder.

"i'm still not convinced that sun-hi is horrible like all you've said. don't take this too personally guys, especially lisa and lily. i'm not giving up sun-hi until you can prove to me that she has been acting this way."

they were more than shocked, more than astounded. they were mind-blown. hoseok. choosing sun-hi over lisa.

hoseok stands up and walks away, not wanting to think about anything and not knowing what to do with the situation any longer. after a few seconds, jimin stands up and starts walking in the same direction hoseok was heading.

"jimin... jimin!"

yoongi yells while he was continuously walking closer and closer to the male who had supposedly betrayed them. but before Jimin was half way between hoseok and himself. lily had luckily ran her way up to him trying to catch up with his speed and grabbed his wrist. it made jimin halt at the unexpected warmth that his hand was given. but it doesn't stop the tears that lily sees when he spins around, angry tears they were.

"if he doesn't want us then that means he doesn't. it's his choice and it's his life. whatever choice his makes he owns up to it and deals with it. we don't get involved."

lily says calmly, silently brushing away the salt water with her long sleeve. and she looks like she hasn't been hurt by hoseok's decision at all. she has no right to feel sad, lisa is the one who's in the most pain. she has nothing to complain about and besides, she shouldn't have gotten too attached in the first place, it's her own fault for thinking that they'd be the people that would be able to last for years in her life. like lisa. but as always, she's wrong, and life always makes the rules. walkinh back Lily smoothly faking her yawn to make it seem like it was her yawning tears, not her actual droplets of pain.

"it's getting late you guys wanna head back in? lily is getting tired."

"i'm not sleepy, it's just because of the smoke."

the conversation switched off again and they were all in thought, all thinking about the same thing.

should we tell lily about the incident that happened that afternoon or not?

some of them thinking they should leave the situation how it is and listen to the dad because if they don't, their family and other friends would get involved. and others having conflicts with their own conscience, thinking about the consequences afterwards. but nonetheless, they decided to stay beside lily.

lisa's legitimate duty was staying beside lily until it was finally her time to leave. so, she wasn't going anywhere.

jimin definitely staying through thick in thin with her.

jungkook had no thoughts of leaving her. His first answer was no to the letter and it stayed as a no.

and that was it.

the rest weren't sure of what to do.

yeah, yoongi cared a fuck tonne for her but he couldn't bring himself to hurt his mother and father any more than he already had.

namjoon had already paved a road for his future becoming a potential producer in the music industry. and after moving away from his parents and they hadn't accepted his passion. he didn't want to ruin that for himself.

jin was also a person who loved his family too much to hurt them. his parents had been living an easy and carefree life as long for as he's known them. he didn't want to spoil their happiness. he'd only allow death to tarnish their joy.

hoseok had already decided to leave them, sun-hi over lisa was his choice.

taehyung...

yeah. taehyung was just a natural coward. too scared to think of a better way than running.

nobody would have thought that he would've left lily.