24.

"hey, lily."

jungkook calls as he taps her cheek with his palm.

"hm?"

she, surprisingly, wakes up which shocks lisa and jimin who were watching the sleeping girl awaken.

"how did you do that?"

"do what?"

"wake her up without an alarm."

jimin asks as half his body was over the table in astonishment. because he couldn't believe that Jungkook woke up the most deepest sleeper in the group to wake up at a touch of Jungkook. and who everyone else had trouble waking up with as well.

"i tapped her cheek?"

he says questioning jimin who found it so amazing.

"well, you're the only one who could wake her up like that."

his eyebrows slightly raise at his discovery and he's proud of himself.  he smiles while looking down to the girl who had already fallen back to sleep while holding his forearm underneath her chin.

"hey, wake up."

he calls again, to keep her awake and out of dreamland.

"why'd you wake me up?"

she complains while kicking her feet in annoyance.

"hey."

lisa says strictly for lily kicking her legs at lisa. she apologises and then starts rolling, meaning that she seriously doesn't want to wake up.

"we're almost here. in five minutes we're gonna dock soon."

"dock?"

"park the ship."

"oh, ok."

she says with no concern as she's still tired.

so, instead of slapping her awake again, he grabs her by the shoulders, pushing her up and shaking her. so, she keeps awake.

at last, she stays awake and she leaves to go to the bathroom and washes her face up. and by the time she comes out, the ferry had docked and people had already been standing outside to get off the ship. but the group was in no rush so they decided for everyone to walk off and then they'll come off.

they had nothing planned, only a goal to find a restaurant before sundown. they decided on finding a korean diner again, no barbeque. just plain old korean food. and nobody was against the idea. so, off they head off into town finding a random restaurant and finally they find one.

not forgetting to take photos, lily, jungkook and yoongi are the last to enter. after taking a satisfying amount of photos they come into the dine. and lily is the only one that finds the place beautifully designed industrially.

their sense of furniture and colour was amazing. so, during the time, they were figuring out what they would have. lily spent more than three-quarters of the time to take photos. the seats were white and rounded, the walls were both wood and white. wood panelled all around and the white took only a third of the wall which was painted on the bottom of the wall and the floor was maple wood.

it was the definition of peaceful for lily. the restaurant was simple and aesthetic, the type of style lily had.

"lily, you haven't ordered anything, do you want something?"

jin asks as he's in charge of taking care of the others as his job as the eldest.

"what'd you guys order?"