"guys, shut up!"

lily screams across the kitchen, staring at taehyung, jimin and lisa, trying to do parkour. while Jungkook is just obediently trying to help lily cook.

"oh my fucking god."

she curses as she's praying that they don't break anything especially her furniture. not their bones.

"owowoowowwow."

lily turns around to the helper and sees staring up at her in shock, while holding his index finger gently.

"put pressure on it."

she leaves the kitchen and walks into the bathroom, speeding past the obnoxious bunch who ignored lily when she told them to sit.

"guys you're being really loud and if you continue to do this. i'm kicking you out."

lily sighs and walks back to the boy who's actually listening to her. he's still in his same position at the sink squeezing out the blood underneath a slow running tap.

"here let me."

he turns to the side, turning off the tap and then holding his finger out to her. it was still bleeding and the cut wasn't deep so they didn't think much of it.

lily grabs a paper towel from the kitchen bench, folds it and wraps it around jungkook's finger and then looking up to him if he was showing any sign of pain.

but he was just staring straight ahead to where his finger was. so she just went along and squeezed his finger until it stopped bleeding; it lasted for about two minutes. and she asks him to clean his cut again and dries it before putting on the band-aid.

"go sit down and ask one of the idiots to help me."

"ok."

jungkook obediently sits down and joins the three playing games together.

"hey, jimin-hyung go."

"wat? i'm in the middle of a g–"

the youngest snatches it away from the eldest and starts playing it himself, saving him from losing to the two other idiots.

"i'll play for you, just go help noona, she might burn up the whole building."

"fine."

he sighs and walks towards the kitchen where lily was trying to make pasta and he stops her just in time when she puts a tablespoon of salt into the frying pan which she's about to cook with the crab meat and some parsley and garlic.

"what the fuck are you doing!?"

she jumps, making the whole spoon drop into the pan.

"nooo!"

"what?"

"why the fuck are you putting a tablespoon of salt in the pasta?!"

"becasue the recipe says so."

"the fuck it doesn't, it says a pinch to taste, which means a fricken fuckin' pinch."

lily opens her mouth when she rereads it and then closes her mouth, pursing it and avoiding eye-contact with Jimin.

"ok, so what the hell are you even making?"

"squid ink spaghetti with buttered crab and gremolata breadcrumbs."

"have you made the inked spaghetti yet?."

"yes, and don't worry, i made it pretty nice if i say so myself."

she gives jazz hands showing her masterpiece and jimin nods in acceptance. he steps over to where all the ingredient were cut besides the garlic cloves since jungkook had to stop chopping them when he cut himself. jimin finished it off himself and throws all the pasta topping into the pan with the needed amount of butter. and starts flipping the food backwards, forwards, sidewards and into the air.