lily and lisa find themselves sitting in the presence of yoongi, hoseok, jin and namjoon again. taehyung, who was incredibly excited to introduce everyone but sadly the girls had already met everyone. except for jungkook, jeon jungkook specifically. he had the doe eyes of a deer and the smile of a cottontail-ed animal. jungkook could feel the intimate stare lily was giving him, not knowing whether it was to kill or squish him to bits.

"so how'd you guys meet each other."

"well..."

lily starts.

"i met namjoon on my flight. and the other three over brunch when namjoon invited them over to our house."

while nodding to the brief explanation, they move their eyes to jungkook, the most quietest and introverted person, quietly sipping his tea.

"have you guys met jungkook yet?"

"no."

"well, let me introduce him to you!"

taehyung shouts in joy, excited to show off the maknae.

"this is our baby, jeon jungkook, we usually call him jungkookie, kook or kookie."

as he nuzzles his nose into jungkook's cheek.

"nice to meet you jungkook, how old are you?"

"fifteen, i'm a grade younger."

namjoon had looked up from his phone and noticed that they had been speaking in english. and somehow soon after, lily had noticed as well. it was as if they were telepathically connected.

"how are you all speaking english fluently?"

the older foreigner asked.

"just our own capabilities or family trips."

jin answers for the rest of the group.

"stayed in america for a few years when i younger and lived with my grandparents."

taehyunh retold the girls.

"jin taught me."

the second eldest replied after taehyung had.

namjoon had been living in new zealand for four years. he had self-taught himself before studying there by himself, leaving his family and friends for education.

jin had also been living in america, but instead, he lived there during his teenage years. continuously dragged around by his parents for also business trips.

jimin had been taught by namjoon personally and he calls himself the only and most proud student of namjoon's english classes.

jungkook was tutored since he was young, and english was a requirement. his parents expected it from him.

finally, hoseok had been taking extra time out of his 'busy' schedule and decided to teach himself english. he was interested in the idea of socialising with foreigners, having the ability to help internationally and nationally. he loved helping people and making them smile.

and somehow all of them were drawn to each others english skills since they hadn't known much people who were originally korean who could speak english fluently and actually understandable.

"so lily, how do you not know how to speak korean, since you're half korean and all."

taehyung leans back into his seat and nods in agreement with jin's question.

"well, my dad is korean but he's not home around often, even when i was younger. my mum was around sometimes– well more than my dad, she spoke to me in viet and they hired both korean and vietnamese people to take care of my younger sister and i at home, while they were off managing their own companies."