28.

"so, basically you're saying that sun-hi is a person who abuses people who get close to me because she wants me all for herself?"

"yes."

"lisa, are you just trying to get rid of her because you don't like her?"

"are you fucking– you know what... whatever. think what you want."

lisa stands up and leaves hoseok flustered and confused.

did i say something?

he was now left alone to eat his now soggy pancakes, cold bagel and room-temperature cream.

he sits there in thought while eating his food slowly, whilst lily was waiting for her downstairs along with the others who had started brainstorming on dinner.

"how'd it go?"

"thinks i'm lying."

the older of the two's eye shrink to an unpleased expression, her eyes glaring at the top of the stairs. where she was facing.

"fucking dumb ass bitch–"

lily says as she gets up.

"don't. he doesn't deserve your slap. what are we making for din?"

"pizza."

taehyung says, already having a vision of the dining table.

"just pizza?"

lisa says because the pizza she had in mind was super simplistic and very dull compared to the other meals they prepared.

"no, they're unique."

lisa quickly sat down next to lily and she explained it to her. they were gonna have four or five pizzas and three salad bowls along with it.

"guys, i found a website with a list and has pictures."

they all bend over the table to look at taehyung's ipad with all the pizzas. after going through at least twenty-five recipes of pizzas they finally settled on:

~
pizza
polenta, cheese & mushroom.
roasted garlic pumpkin, sage & ricotta spelt.
prawn roasted capsicum & pesto.
peri peri barbeque chicken.
spinach & cheese.
~
salad
casaer.
three servings.
~
desert
new york baked cheese cake.
~

after sending the entire list of ingredients which were needed for the dinner. lily and jimin head out together this time because jungkook is suddenly lazy after cooking breakfast for everyone. they come back an hour after, exhausted from walking to the store and back with at least nine bags altogether. and as usual, they sit down and wait for lily to divide the bill by five and then hand her the money willingly. it was only forty-six past eleven by the time lily and jimin were home. which gave them time to rest and set out everything. so, when the two cooks would get to the kitchen, all they'd have to do is wash their hands and start the process. they spent the time in between lounging around, playing games on the xbox, sleeping and reading. and before lily could finish midpoint of the book that taehyung's brother had given her. it had already been time to start cooking the squid inked pasta. the same process they had followed through their minds were still stuck into Jimin's mind; not so much for lily. and because it was their second time making the dish, it went by so much quicker.

the dish was served immediately and along with the two garlic bread loaves which had been in the oven cooling down. the chefs walk up stairs to invite their resting members downstairs to the rich and strong scent coming from the pasta and garlic bread.

"why're you guys doing so much?"

jin asked as he's never had "black" pasta. and the others amazed at the maknae's capability.

"cause you guys were planning this trip for us and we wanted to do something in return."

taehyung and the rest smile proudly to their elders. who're proud of their "children" to be able to do something they, themselves can't do. the day goes on as their free time is up and now they have to start making the pizzas and salads. it went through with a breeze with the help of lisa as well and taehyung was watching them all at work and at the same time. ordering the cooks who didn't have anything to do at the time being. it was the last meal they were gonna cook for the hyungs. and besides all the arguing that came from lily and jimin during the cooking, they had a great time creating it all together. the dinner was devoured after everyone had been satisfied with their answers relating to the ingredients of what was in each of the pizzas.

"don't ever cook again"

yoongi says after dusting off the crumbs on his hands and clothes.

"what? why?"

namjoon asks confused at his hyung's words.

"yeah! we made all of this for you guys. and you haven't even thanked us yet."

the eldest maknae says, slouching into the white wooden and cushioned chair with crossed arms.

"and dessert hasn't even been served yet!"

taehyung blabs out annoyed at yoongi. for not appreciating, thanking or praising them all for making such a grand home made menu for the day.

grand it was, but that was the problem.

"well, guess it means more for us then."

lily says. also feeling like she's been offended.

did it taste bad? was it not good enough to suit his tastes?

"that's not the problem. the food didn't even seem like it was home-made because it was so stupendous. but how much have you spent? is my question"

the kids freeze, forgetting that they had been using the money. most of them stood still and only their eyelids and eyeballs would be moving to see the others face to see if they had an answer. none of them did. besides lily, of course, she had an unlimited range of money. while the rest of the young line muttered swear words to themselves and staring down to their laps. ranging from:

shit, shit, shit, fucking shit.

to.

oh, my flippin' flappin' to the flippity flippin' flip flops of the fucking flippity flippin' flaps of the flippin' flippity flip flops.

emphasis on the s.

but then the eldest maknae remembered that they had been buying only cheap ingredients after a mini flashback.

"we only bought cheap things. i've got the receipts for proof."

jimin answers looking up from his lap with his arms supporting his body. then running out of his seat and towards the plastic bags that were still on the ground. searching through the multiple bags, he finds the piece of proof and hands it over to yoongi, and after a while, he nods. while handing back the paper and it gives the other members who were panicking about their left-over money the ability to breathe again.

"well, let's all chip in for the grocery shopping now, yeah?"

yoongi says after thinking about the car fuel which they won't be needing for a while.

they all nod and vocalise sounds which also gives a sign of approval.

"thanks for the meal!"

they all says after their conclusion.

"time for cake!"

taehyung yells, excited.