36.

by the time everyone had gotten over hoseok's decision, it had already been time to go back to seoul and time to go back to their repetitive schedules. though it was surprisingly better than what they had to deal with for their personal lives. dealing with lily's father and hoseok plus sun-hi, weren't as difficult as it seemed to deal with. but having a father as a ceo of a well-used and known company wasn't easy to deal with. and an overly innocent and stubborn thinker, hoseok. along with sun-hi a fricken psycho. handling those two completely opposite situations were hard. stressful was a word that couldn't even be used in this case.

//

school had started and everyone went back into their positions. yoongi working full time at the cafè that jin's father had owned since he had nothing to pay for his apartment bills. jin studying as always, trying to achieve the job of a lawyer. namjoon reading psychological books for his own entertainment. which also help his creativity click with lyrics being formed in his head. and of course studying for his exams to enter college. hoseok spending time with sun-hi, ignoring the whole memory from the camp fire. jungkook continuing to earn the name of being a "prodigy". jimin and taehyung fooling around as always. and same goes for lisa.

but of course everything was different, the air around them was always different because of the threat and hoseok wasn't around anymore. sometimes lily had even thought why did she want to come over to korea. if she had stayed at australia continuing with her studies there, not needing to study korean to cross over or making a fussy incident in the boy's lives. maybe if she hadn't come over to korea, then maybe sun-hi and hoseok would have never met again. maybe then, lisa wouldn't have had to fall in love, out and back in; only leading to a broken heart in the end. maybe then, she, herself wouldn't have fallen in love and gotten involved at all. maybe if she hadn't even been born into a rich and wealthy family, she had even thought of.

or maybe i wasn't even supposed to be brought to Earth...

depressing thoughts fly pass and through her mind. her conscience trying to swat them away to keep herself from emotionally hurting herself again. but those thoughts were being pondered in her birth country.

australia.

!!! \\

without saying anything to anyone about her visiting trip back to australia. lily quickly starts packing her necessities into the same tote bag she had brought along the road trip they had only came back a few minutes ago. leaving a few outfits in the bag she's all ready to leave the country. so she goes and sets an alarm that is to wake her up at three in the morning. she doesn't leave any messages about her taking off. so she's sound asleep after a tiring eight-hour drive from jeju back to seoul. before she even knows it. the alarm sets off, vibrating against the simple timber that she studies on. lily quickly leaves her warm crib and heads into her en suite and starts getting herself ready. not forgetting the clothing that she had decided to wear to the airport. her mother would probably expect her to be dressed nicely. as in dressing with an aura of power and wealth and that's what exactly she did. a beige tight-knit dress which was designed with long sleeves and she wore her white nike airmax along with it. curling her eyelashes and next applied some mascara to fake her snobby self. she then headed over to lisa's room and rattled her awake.

"what?"

she voices annoyed at lily who woke her up for a reason she knew nothing of.

"i'm flying back to australia."

"what!?"

"don'r worry i'll be back in a few weeks."

"did you tell the guys?"

"no, but they'll ask all about it when they see my snapchat story."

"i'll see you off at the doorz"

lisa says getting out of her bed with closed eyes, too tired to awaken fully.

"thanks."

opening the door to their apartment lily drags her tote bag and when the bag is outside along with herself. she smiles at lisa who's eyes were hardly opened.

"i'll see you soon."

lily says going in for a hug.

"have a safe flight."

she quickly left for the elevator while waving goodbye to lisa who was in return waving back at her as well. and her driver is awaited at the parking lot, the designated driver and bodyguard immediately spots her. grabs the baggage and directs her to the jet black car. by the time Lily gets to the airport, it's four, thirty-eight a.m and it's a perfect time to check in and head into her family's jet and for an update on her life. she takes a picture of the jet and captions it as "australia, i'm coming back!". now she awaits for all the views on her snapchat story and millions of question that come from the boys and others who she briefly knows.

//

"mum, you never told me why you needed me here."

"well... you'll find out soon. i'll tell you when we get there. but first, we need to find you some very nice clothing. get some booking done to get us all looking pretty for tomorrow."

"us? are lyla and dad coming too?"

"yes. so let's go to our favourite dress stylist and get him to give you his best work, made just for you."

"custom made?"

"kind of. he's going to make a dress made only for you. exciting isn't it?"

"definitely."

lily says and she's not faking it. she truly loves getting pampered up.

!!! //

sigh.

they all did.

sitting at the cafè that jin's father owned. they had been all sitting in silence and then suddenly had an outbreak of laughter due to their unexpected simultaneous sigh. and finally, their conversation sparked. talking as if they had just met up together after twenty years apart from each other and catching up on good times. though it had only been a week since they had gotten back from jeju, lost a friend and lily suddenly heading off to her home country. it felt like months, life has never been this slow for them. and their condition wasn't getting better anytime soon.

hoseok had also felt lonely, sometimes during his and sun-hi's conversation he'd lose interest and start looking off into the distance or stare straight through a wall and start replaying the special moments he had with everyone. the times where he had felt whole and nothing was incomplete. nothing was wrong, it was just him. he made the wrong decision.