29.

time flew by at the holiday house, not because of how much fun they were having. it was quite the opposite, a slow heartbeat, everyone could feel it inside of themselves and it wasn't pleasing. yoongi wasn't feeling very well, particularly since he had planned the trip and now that they were at the final stop. there was nothing else to do.

even though this is what he'd usually do at his shared house. he felt unsatisfied, after ten days of travelling to each of the five boys homes. they sail over to jeju, just to stay in jin's holiday house and do nothing but read, text, play games, cook and eat.

"kids."

he says after finishing his research on tourist places in Jeju, preparing himself when they ask questions.

what's inside?

is it fun?

how far?

where?

the four look up from their objects and focus on him.

"pick which place you want to go and then look at the photos and read the information i found."

jungkook, taehyung, lisa and namjoon scroll slowly through the ipad's notes that belonged to jungkook who brought it along so that everyone could share. and the second ipad which belonged to lily was with lisa who was watching k-dramas on it.

"tea museum!"

lisa yells straight out after reading the title of the attraction.

"what?"

the other boys say confused at lisa's unexpected interest.

"yoy guys don't wanna go?"

lisa asks.

"well, we can go if you want."

yoongi answers without a care. just wanting the intention to get out of the house. and have some fun outside rather than inside.

"ok, i'll go. since the reviews say that they have really good food there."

namjoon says after finishing the last sentence on the o'sulloc tea museum.

"same."

the others agree along with namjoon.

"someone go upstairs and tell the others that we're going to a tea museum tomorrow afternoon, around one"

taehyung volunteeringly stands up and heads to the master's room upstairs. where lily was peacefully watching a different k-drama which lisa had recommended to her a few days ago.

he knocks on the door before entering just in case if she was half naked or something.

"come in."

lily answers from the other side of the door.

"hey we're going to a tea– oh, hey what're you watching?"

"oh, iljimae."

taehyung walks closer to the bed forgetting the reason why he had came to her shared room in the first place. he crawls onto the covers of the bed but unfortunately, he slipped on the silky covers and unintentionally placing his lips upon lily's cheek when she had not even moved her head to face the male's direction for a second because she might've missed a scene and skipped the subtitles.

the two freeze and don't move for seconds until taehyung sits himself up straight and covers his lips acting like he had been victimised. while lily does the same, instead, with her cheek and then moves to hold her ears. since they had felt like they were burning due to embarrassment.

"th–that was a t–total accident."

lily still frozen since her brain had a hard time figuring out what had just happened a few seconds before. until she abruptly after slamming the space bar of her laptop to stop the drama from continuing any further. taehyung gets up awkwardly and in a tinge of shame, from the bed and walks out of the door. but then remembers why he had walked upstairs.

"w–we're going to a t–tea museum tomorrow ar–round one o'c–clock."

she nods in response still looking down in shock while holding her flaming red ears and he leaves her with the door closed as it was like it was before he came in. heading off to the next room while muttering to himself something about "life and kisses".

only taking a couple of steps he finds hoseok exactly where he expected him to be and coincidentally texting to a certain someone.

"hey, hyung. we're going to a tea museum around one."

"how much are the tickets?"

hoseok asks, looking up from his phone after sending his last message to sun-hi.

"free."

he says dully, not even looking up or blinking at hoseok. then he runs off into jin's room who was also on his laptop. probably typing up something that was due over the holidays they had.

"hyung..."

taehyung walks in while sulking to his elder. and jin reacting to it like a usual kind mother. hugging her child and soothing him by running through their hair or patting their back.

"what"

jin answers taehyung, now facing his dongsaeng.

"i accidentally slipped and kissed lily..."

he mopes while bouncing on the bed like a child. which he was at heart.

"who?"

"her."

"lily?"

"lily."

he says as he tears up and buries himself in his hyung's shoulder.

"shouldn't you be happy about that?"

he looks up from jin's shoulder with furrowed eyebrows and pouting lips.

"no! because what if she hates me now? or what if we're awkward around each other?"

he rattles his hyung's shoulders, racking jin's body back and forth until jin slaps his foreaems.

"wait, her on the lips or somewhere else?"

"cheek."

he says through the small gap he formed through his frowned and pouted lips.

"that's not so bad."

he comforts the younger.

"she won't hate you because of a little peck."

jin smiles while combing taehyung hair to calm him down.

"really?"

"well, why would she hate her first korean friend over an accident?"

he continues pouting while looking downwards. but then finally gets over it after jin's consoling words and soothing hand actions.

"thanks, hyung"

"anytime taehyungie."

he hugs jin one last time before leaving the room and exits. but soon comes back in, making jin jump since he had swung the door unexpectedly.

"we're going to a tea museum at one and the tickets are free."

and leaves straight after. leaving jin to slide to the side and scream into the mattress.

"i want a love life too!"

in korean.