"whoa."

"i know yeah. for a dress i bought online."

lily says, twirling side to side in front of her mirror.

"wear it with your black boots."

lisa recommends.

"the heels?"

"yup."

"i'm gonna die with those shoes on, i can only last two hours in them. i'll wear my boyfriend jeans, they make me look skinny."

the eldest of the two grins, pulling out her high-waist pants which she also recently bought at the stores.

"wear it with your mustard long sleeve."

"the cropped one?"

"yeppo. boys'll be staring at how good you look bro."

lisa snaps her fingers, pointing guns at her friend while reeling her hand round.

"bullshit, you go put on something now. i'll come over and help after finding the top."

lily offers, pushing through her walk in closet, searching her yellow shades.

"k."

she leaves the room, walking straight to her identical closet. swiping the hanged clothing to the side, looking for the right shirt and suitable pants for the weather. and maybe a jacket as well.

"found anything yet?"

lily pokes her head through lisa's door.

"nope. help please."

"the weather says twenty-three so... what about skinny jeans and your hilfiger shirt tied?"

"good enough."

lisa agrees, already beginning to look for her midnight tee and denim skinny jeans. lily leaves the mini room and sits herself on the unmade bed. scrolling though social media, catching up on all gossip and people's lives and whereabouts. and apparently her sister was currently in hawaii with their shared mother, drinking non-alcohol cocktails in a five star resort (of course).

"good enough?"

lisa walks out, wearing all the suggested clothing and extra accessories such as the matching choker the girls shared and two silver bangles on her left wrist.

"yeah, shoes now."

"i'm wearing my mustard converses; you?"

"black boots."

she smiles innocently and lisa glares at her confused, referring back to her earlier statement.

"you legit said–"

"beauty is pain hone–"

"y'all!"

the two l's looked ahead of them, finding seven of the boys peeking their heads through the hallway, landing their gazes on their outfits.

"look how frickin' good you two look!"

jin says, hyping the duo up as the others admire their fashion sense.

"i feel under-dressed."

namjoon adds, looking down at his choice of clothing. white long-sleeve with holes that fit his hands perfectly. his white shorts, ending just above his knees and round tinted sunglasses sitting above his (pReCIouS) head.

 his white shorts, ending just above his knees and round tinted sunglasses sitting above his (pReCIouS) head