"so, what'd you need help with?"

"uh, the booklet that eunsoo-nim gave us, i dunno what to do."

taehyung answers lily who was swinging on her seat leaning over to her left where he had been sitting.

"so, the first thing you do is move the subject letter over."

"right. the y's... now what?"

"then–"

the math teacher walked in.

"shit, i haven't finished."

"here copy, i'll explain later."

"thank god for your soul."

during the entire math period, taehyung couldn't help but notice how petite lily's work was set. all her working out lined with perfection. taehyung glanced over to his side, his right, he recognised her perfectionist behaviour. her books placed on the left corner of the her table. books stacked from biggest to smallest and then her simple black pencil case was centred. even her pencil case was neatly organised, the colours split, on one side all the colour pens and markers. and on the other half was all her black pens, nothing other than black and white. black rubber, black mechanical pencil black pens, it was flawless and gave satisfaction to those who looked into the case.

the boy directed accidentally pointed his gaze towards lily, who was doodling on her workbook, absolutely bored out her mind. having known and understand all number theories. scribbling small drawings or flowers, her o.g bears, random shapes and landscapes.

o.g means original if u didn't know.

he wasn't paying attention to the pencil case, her books or even her doodles anymore. he was taking in lily's appearance, simply laying his eyes on the girl's microscopic pores and studying the nape of her neck. the shape of her ears and he noticed how small they were. he's been doing this for a few time now, he doesn't know why he does it or why he does that little extra skinship with lily. he just finds her so fascinating, completely different to the other girls.

//

fourth period had just finished a few seconds ago, and lisa was making her (WAY DOWN TOWN WALKIN' FAST–) way down the hall, jogging towards the toilets. throughout the corridor it was all loud, students eager to run to the cafeteria where food was being served hot.

"wha!–"

the boy behind lisa shushed her and handled her mouth halting her from exposing his existence. after a few milliseconds when lisa's panic mode kicked in, she bit his hand and attempted to sprint off and scream for help.

"lisa, it's me hoseok!"

he whispers loudly.

she turns back to see the elder sitting with his legs bent open where she had been sitting in between.

"why'd you–"

"shhh, i'm hiding."

confused why he was hiding and who from; she decides to keep quiet for his sake.

"why're you hiding?"

she crouches down and talks in air.

"namjoon is trying to kill me."

"why?"

"because i drew on his homework sheet."

"he could've just rubbed–"