43.

just kidding.

there was a huge inflatable trampoline being blown up at the bottom, it was ridiculously loud but something that was even more ridiculous was that the three on the roof couldn't hear all the commotion from downstairs. lisa peered over the edge of the building to find police cars and a group of policemen and women, a firetruck and they were all surrounding the inflated trampoline.

it was all thanks to namjoon, when he spotted the two standing on the edge of the building when they were trying to find any sign of lisa. he quickly ran up to the police car which was busily texting on his phone who seemed to have zero care. the policeman was just simply there because they called but since it seemed that a teenager had called. the department didn't care to send more than one person out.

namjoon had immediately felt something churn inside his body when he saw someone tied up beside the girl wearing a tight dark red dress stand up.

"it's a suicide"

"you sir, suicides are legal here in this country"

"no! my friend is up there and he is being restrained! he is going to be murdered!"

"i'll call down the firefighting department right now"

"please hurry!"

so, thanks to lisa's unintentional stalling, the firemen were able to arrive in time and quickly blow up the trampoline; and with that namjoon's safety plan had unfolded. they only had to wait for sun-hi and hoseok's fall and then the officials would ready to arrest her with metallic handcuffs.

drop.

they were there, exactly in the middle. it was disturbing to find sun-hi's face smiling, but once she opened her eyes she scowled in distaste.

"why the fuck does heaven look the same as earth?"

"you're not dead, bitch. and you wouldn't be in heaven if you died"

sun-hi was immediately pulled up from the air cushion while hoseok was untied and ended up with a bold shade of pink in the shape of a box around his mouth, due to the quick action of ripping the tape off. not even two minutes later lisa was down from the roof and half unconscious bending over heaving for air. but her posture later changed after she found hoseok walking away from an officer who was questioning him.

"she's going to juvenile, yes sir?"

"definitely."

the police officer nods and then walks off to the group to report, while lisa was staring at hoseok in relief. but it wasn't the time for sappy love, she decided to run up to lily who was sitting on the pavement alongside taehyung, jungkook and jimin who were also freed from the stress after namjoon dealing with the situation by calling in the firemen. lisa ran up to lily's back and drops her body onto the girl.

"hey."

she says.

"aren't you supposed to be kissing and hugging hoseok right now?"

"oh my fucking god... i was so worried, i thought he was going to die next to that bitch."

lisa shares a short segment of her thoughts to lily.

"hey, are you crying?"

"crying is for the weak..."

lisa answers shaking her head in the crook of lily's neck, smearing the drops on her thick, beige turtleneck.

"go hug him before he disappears again."

the youngest girl goes ahead and stands after wiping her streams away and then walks towards the male who was desperately waiting for the girl to head towards him and let him hold her. she made it to hoseok's front and they were waiting for something to happen.

"..."

"um... hey."

lisa started, already ridded all evidence that she was crying from before.

hoseok didn't respond and instead, took her greeting as an invitation to grasp her body and bury himself into her personal space, and it didn't take another second for lisa to do the same. their unspoken words were sealed and saved for later.

the rest of the evening was spent in the police station where they were questioned for evidence. and of course, everyone spoke the truth, and then the remaining time they spent in their own homes, to relax after the short outbreak. but hoseok went home with the girls to clear and smooth things out between them.

it was morning and hoseok had already left after settling the night in their guest room which was neatly made after he left with each other's farewells and hugs. it was still awkward between lily and hoseok, but they were on good terms now, just not loving.

while lily was doing the dishes and lisa was rinsing and placing them into the dishwasher, the frequent question came up again.

"so... you never actually told me why your mum called you back to australia."

lily pushes down the tap and then turned over to make eye contact with lisa.

"ok. i'm going to tell you the truth ok? and there will be no more questions about me going to australia. agreed?"

"yep."

lisa accepted.

"ok, truly and honestly, my mum legit just wanted to go shopping with me. since we haven't physically seen each other for like six months and we were just spending quality time together. i'm not lying, it's as simple as it sounds."

"you're–"

"lisa. we agreed on no more questions, that was the truth and nothing but the–"

"ok, fine. your mum is allowed to miss you once and a while, i'm sorry."

lisa backs off and continues to rinse the plates that were dripping with detergent.

"thank you."

the two spend the rest of the time washing the dishes in silence and then afterwards headed off to their bedrooms where they could finally go on with whatever they had overdue or at present. lisa was just continuing to binge watch her tv shows, dramas and play games. whereas lily; standing around in her room, pulling out a print from her closet where she hid it from lisa. she examined it for a few seconds and then sighed, but continued while walking towards her bed and then lying back on her king-sized mattress.

"can't be helped."

she breathes out.

a//n
scroll down :)

keep going lol

just a bit more

almost there

hello :)

lol jk that's not what i wanted you to see

ok

3

2

1

---end---