15.

they haven't even started their road trip. the only trip they've been to is the gas station and grocery store buying things that they think they'll need such as instant noodles, bread, bread spreadings and other things that'll last for quite a time.

which is kinda useless since the hyung team had already thought of a where they would be going since they could just drive around the whole of south korea.

"so, where are we going to go first?"

"daegu."

"why?"

jimin who had been asking the questions to jin and he didn't want to answer as it'll spoil their little 'surprise'.

" 'cause why not?"

jimin didn't bother asking any more questions as they get back to their cars.

before they even get to start their actual trip, lily is already found sleeping, along with taehyung who was resting on her shoulder while she was resting on the door and they shared a cute pink blanket. and soon jimin had joined them on dream ground.

while jungkook and lisa had been playing a multiplayer game on the younger boy's device. they had tied almost every time and they both weren't even close to forfeiting yet.

~~
thesunisout
8:47

hello

so

DID YOU TAKE MY OREOS

WHY

WHY U DO DIS

WHY

~~

sadly during this time lisa was sending a bunch of interrogation messages to lily's phone. she was sleeping at the back, while lisa was in the front since if she had sat at the back she'd lose all her food, but really; wherever she sat, her food would disappear anyway.

the group parked by a convenient store and the two girls reunited and walk into the store. picking out their favourited instant noodle flavour and then proceeding to pay at the counter.

"d'you steal my oreos?"

"nope".

she says in response while concentrating on placing all the noodles she had picked up and onto her spoon perfectly, drowning them in the soup and then eating it up.

~~
thesunisout
9:13

hello

LILY

ok ok i read you

FINALLY

i was talking to tae

gosh

ohohohohoho

i see i see

shut up

ok

so why did u want to talk to me

cause i was bored

and because kook kept beating
me at games so i stopped playing