11.

~~
hoseok

hey you wanna go out together
sometime this long weekend?

just the two of us if youd like

but you can invite someone if you want

yeah sure

~~

after processing the few messages hoseok had sent. she walked out to lily to find her staring into her laptop along with jungkook and taehyung watching something.

"hey i'm going out tomorrow."

"don't die."

lily replies, not looking up from the screen.

//

taehyung and jungkook had grown to have a special attachment to lily and lisa's apartment. they're almost there every weekend and for the past few days of the long weekend, they've been living there. leaving their own apartments abandoned and left the same way it had been since thurday morning before school. hopefully clean and neat.

"jungkook! what is this?!"

lily yells from the guest bathroom; and jungkook comes running in finding her annoyed expression pointing at his stack of underwear in the public bathroom.

"...sorry."

he quickly walks past her and grabs his dirty laundry and runs out. before making anymore eye-contact with her just in case he meets her pissed off gaze. and a few seconds later lisa runs past the bathroom leaving in her camo jacket and the same black jeans she wore weeks ago with a black shirt she borrowed (stole) from lily and her black sneakers in her hands, ready to put on at the door.

"i'm leaving!"

"do you have your keys?!"

"yeah!"

"have fun! don't die, don't talk to strangers and don't get raped!"

lisa leaves after lily says her last word and heads off to her meeting point with hoseok. the train station where they'll take the train and just hang around with each other. just how hoseok would want it to be, nothing too intimate. just something fun for the both of them.

//

"hey, sorry was i late?"

"no, i was just a bit too early."

hoseok smiles at lisa and after a few seconds of adjusting to each other's presence, they set off and head off to the first place that caught their eye. the far away glimpse of a ferris wheel which both made them turn to each other and squeal in excitement. because they both knew what they were both thinking and they wanted to go straight away. and that's what they did, called a taxi and then headed off to the fare grounds that they had spotted.

they arrive at the attraction and step out of the taxi after paying. then stride towards the carnival entrance.

"let's go?"

hoseok nods and naturally holds his hands with lisa. half realising that he had just done that and half day dreaming about having a load of fun with lisa at the park. while lisa panics at the sudden touch of a male– no, at the sudden touch of hoseok.

lisa's also been doing these weird things with hoseok, like taehyung, hanging around and just trying to talk. which is good, since hoseok wouldn't have to do anything embarrassing to try and start a conversation. but that's as far as she goes with her love acts.

"hey, i'm scared of heights."

lisa confesses when they buy a ticket to the most intense ride and after looking at it up close, both lisa and hoseok find themselves cowering because of how the ride swings upside down like a robotic swing. instead, there were no limits to this one.

"yeah, same."

hoseok confesses after lisa does too.

but they both don't want to waste their money so they just walk straight into their two seated booth. ready to be flying up into the atmosphere and vomiting mid-air.

"we're so fucked."

lisa comments.