26.

"i think there are people waiting for you, lily."

jimin gulps, backing away from the door.

"who is it?"

she asks as her feet lead her body to the door.

"oh. hi felic and nick."

"hello, ms. lily."

"why're you guys here?"

"we're here to supervise you during your trip."

everyone was now downstairs at the sound of a deep male's voice they rampaged down the stairs, curious. all watching lily talk to them like friends.

"how did you guys know i was going on a trip?"

"..."

"did you put surveillance cameras in my apartment?"

she says stern as ever. chills run down everyone spines because none of them have heard lily's "boss" voice. even lisa who's experienced it several times. it still gets her tingly from her friend's icy voice.

the men in black don't answer. instead, they stand there like they were about to bow before her and apologise. but they stay there because their boss was even more terrifying than the girl before them.

"i want those cameras out of my apartment by the time I come back. and your supervision is unneeded. leave."

she demands and everyone is slightly intimidated by her now.

"but–."

"leave."

she requests once again.

"y-yes ma'am."

"have a safe trip back."

she says, considerate of their well-being.

"thank you."

they bow until she shuts the door on them.

she spins around to find everyone staring in her direction, fascinated by her sudden change in attitude.

"what?"

they all notice that they've been staring for too long. flustered, they all go back and continue to do whatever it was they were doing before.

"you're fricken scary when you do that."

lisa says as they walk up the stairs together, lily behind lisa.

"you've seen me do it for over three years. you should be getting used to it by now."

"never in my life will I get used to serious-lily."

the rest of the night was spent quietly and peacefully. too exhausted from their two week drives around from home to home to be speaking. especially the hyungs who shouldn't be doing anymore because any more activity on them could be bad.

so they did absolutely nothing the next day. except when a pair of the maknae line would go grocery shopping for their meals. and to show their gratitude, taehyung who had thought of the idea of making breakfast in bed and both beautiful lunch and dinner.

but since he didn't know how to cook at all. he left it to jimin and jungkook who took the responsibility to cook the breakfast in bed. and lily to put it on the bowls nicely to make it look presentable.

for lunch, tae was thinking that jimin and lily could cook the meal they had made together last time.

squid inked spaghetti with crab meat and garlic bread for side.