Chapter 2

Amanda's POV
~2 months later~

I'm driving to the coffee shop with Chris and really don't him to know where it's at because it's my hiding place. We pull in and I see Simon inside.

"I'll be back." Chris says and walks inside. I sit and fidget and trace the scars on my wrist along with the new bruises. 

"Amanda? Is that you." I hear a fimiliar voice.

"Simon." I whisper and look up.

"Hey, come here." he says trying to open my door.

"No, I- I can't." I say keeping my face turned a bit so he doesn't see the black eye that Chris recently gave me.

"What? Why's that?" he asks.

"I just can't." I whimper and he sticks his head in the window and see's my eye. He looks furious and yanks the car door open. He helps me out and puts a hand on my face.

"What happened?" he asks.

"It was..." I start but am interuppted to the feeling of a gun pressed against my back and Chris.

"Hey babe, I'm done." he whispers.

"You must be Amanda's boyfriend." Simon smiles.

"I am. May I ask who you are?" Chris smiles back.

"I'm Simon Cowell. Amanda's friend." He says and looks back into my eyes.

"Oh well she's never mentioned you." Chris says and presses the barrel harder againts my back making tears start to well up in my eyes. Simon looks and me and I mouth "Help."

"Oh hey, Amanda I actually need you right now." Simon says looking into my eyes.

"Why?" Chris asks before I can say yes.

"Well, there are some jobs I need her to do being as there's a full body shoot that I want her in. She'll always be covered from head to toe." he says and I know he's liying but Chris doesn't.

"Fine. When will she be home?" He asks and I know he's angry.

"It will be awhile." he says and grabs my hand. Chris presses so hard on my back that it bust skin and I feel blood trickling down my back.

"Whatever." Chris says and spins away. Once he leaves in the car Simon pulls me into the building and we get into an elevator. Once the doors close I burst into tears and fall to the floor. 

"Amanda." Simon gasps and kneels beside me. The doors open and he picks me up carrying me into what looks like his office. He shuts the door behind him and then locks it. My fist balls up in his blazer and I start to ball even harder.
"Mandy, please tell me what's going on." he mumbles and sits down on a love seat with me in his lap.

"I-I'm bleeding." I whisper.

Simon's POV

Amanda pulls her shirt up and sure enough her back is bleeding. I grab the first aid kit and patch her up and then pull her to me. Not bothering with her shirt or anything. Just holding her. I look down and she has bruises and cutes all over her fragile body. Looking at her just breaks me into two.

"Amanda, how did this happen?" I ask, rubbing her arms up and down. 

"J-just accidents." she whispers.

"Amanda, this isn't accidents. Who is hurting you!?! Is it a family member?" I say. She shakes her head.
"Is it Chris?" I ask. She doesn't answer, she just sits there in silence. 
"What has he done with the Mandy I know and the one I've known for a month now?" I ask.

"H-he had a gun to my back." she breaks.
"He rapes me and beats me." she yelps and it's like that one tap and she's finally broken now. My poor girl is broken and hurting and I can't do anything to help her. I hold her tightly and don't let her go.

"Your coming to my place." I say sternly and she just nods. I'm gonna kill that bastard.

"W-what about Lauren?" she whimpers.

"It's okay she'll understand." I say and hold her tighter. Knowing that she's here in my arms and I can protect her is all I care about. That's what friends do. They protect each other until the very end, no matter what. I finally let Amanda put her shirt on and we go to my house where Lauren is waiting. Amanda sits on the couch and Lauren pulls me to a guest bedroom.

"Who's that?" she asks.

"That's a friend of mine. Her name's Amanda Holden." I say softly.

"Why is she here?" she asks annoyed.

"Her boyfriend is beating her." I sigh and shock goes to Lauren's face.

"Oh." is all she says.

"Listen, it's not like that I promise. We are just friends and I'm helping her as a friend." I whisper and she nods her head and then walks away. I walk back into the living room and Amanda sits there playing with the ends of her shirt.
"Hey." I sigh and plop down beside her.

"Hi." she mumbles.

"So, do you wanna talk about it?" I hint.

"Um.......I j-just want to sleep." she says and her body is shaking badly.

"Okay, we can talk when your ready." I say and grab her hand.
"Only when your ready." I whisper and look into her brown eyes that are glossed over from tears that want to fall.

"Okay." she whimpers and hides her face in the cushion of the couch.

"Why don't I show you the guest bedroom." I whisper to her with a smile on my face. she nods her head and I take her hand so she will follow me. We walk to the guest room that's right by my office. 
"I hope this is good." I say, putting my hand towards the king sized bed. She nods at me again and I let out a sigh and shut the door.
"Amanda listen, I didn't mean to make you feel like I was pushing for answers. You don't have to tell me anything. You can just stay with me and you'll be okay." I say and look at the tears falling from her face. I sweep away the tears and then leave her be. I walk to my room and Lauren's laying in the bed with no clothes and just a sheet running up the middle of her body.

"Are you coming to bed now?" she whispers, her phone lighting un her face in the now dark room. I shut the door and walk over to the bed, taking my boots off in the process. I lean over top of Lauren and move the phone out of the way.

-it's not even worth writing what happened cause gross! Simanda forever guys!!-