Chapter 43

Simon's POV
~midnight~

I'm walking Amanda inside since she is drunk off of her ass right now. I'm holding onto her waist as we walk into the dark empty house. I flip on a light and shut/lock the front door.
"You sir are very cute." Amanda says, poking my chest.

"Thanks." I chuckle. I finally just pick her up and carry her up the wooden stairs. As we get into her room she starts giggling and I just look at her. I slowly lay her down onto the bed but before I can stand back up she pulls my collar, making our lips crash together. I slowly let myself start to sink into her wants. My hands wander up her shirt and she moans softly under me. I move down to her neck and one of her hands goes to the nape of my neck, tugging lightly, making me groan. I go back to her lips and the taste of Vodka enters my mouth. That's when my senses come to me. I pull away and she frowns at that.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Mandy, your drunk. I can't have sex with you." I whisper, still hovering over her small body.

"But I want you to." she whispers.

"Yeah but, my ego is big enough that I want you to remember having sex with me." I chuckle and she nods her head.

"Fine but I...." she starts but her faces blows up like a blow fish. She pushes me off and runs to the bathroom quickly. I hear her puking and just fall back on the bed. After a few moments she comes out and her mascara is running from the tears down her face. She lays beside me and is almost sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay darling. Don't cry." I whisper in her ear and wipe the mascara of with my hands. Once it's gone she cuddles into my chest and slowly falls asleep, mumbling diffrent things to me.

~6AM~

I wake up to my phone alarm going off quite loudly. I guess I forgot to turn it off last night between the horny Amanda and puking Amanda. I turn my upper body a bit to get my phone out of my pocket and turn it off. Once it's off I just drop it in the floor and turn back over to sleep a little longer. I take a deep breath in and then wrap my arms tightly back around Amanda. She starts to move a bit and I'm hoping she doesn't wake up. Her eyes begin to open and I let out a groan. She lets out a small groan herself and her hands fly up to her head. She balls up and pulls the blankets over her head. I get up and grab a glass of water as well as some meds. I come back to the room and set them down before slowly uncovering her body. Her hands are still on her head and I see tears. I make her look up at me and I kiss each tear, the ones that have gotten to her neck and all the way up to the corners of her eyes. I look into her eyes that are red and around them are blotchy from the tears. She sniffles and then softly kisses my lips. Once she pulls away she bites her lip and it kills me at how da*n adorable she looks. I hand her the meds and glass of water which she takes with much joy.
"Thanks." she whispers and pops the pill in her mouth. I nod and once she swallows she looks up at me because I'm staring.
"What?" she whispers.

"Your so fu*king perfect." I whisper and a light shade of pink shows on the apples of her cheeks.

"What happened last night?" she asks, scratching her head.

"Well, we went out for dinner and then went dancing at the club. You had one to many shots of vodka." I laugh.

"Oh no! I got drunk on our dinner date." she whines.

"Actually it was quite nice for me." I laugh.

"Did we...." she begins.

"Oh no!!! But you were funny, horny, and then you puked." I chuckle and her cheeks are now red with the rest of her face.

"I am so.....embarassed." she whispers and covers her face.

"Don't be." I chuckle and then realize she's still in her dress from last night. It's raised so I can see her thong and the knot at the top come loose so I can almost see her bare chest. I gulp because now my pants are a bit tight and I feel my face heating.

"Si, are you alright babe?" she asks.

"Um....yeah." I swallow and stare at her butt that's slipping out of her dress now since she sat down. She follows my eyes and then giggles.

Amanda's POV

Once I see what Simon is looking at I giggle and decide to tease em a bit. I crawl into his lap and the tips of his fingers play with the end of my dress. I push his hands until they are squeezing my bottom tightly. I bite my lip softly and I hear him let out a soft groan that he doesn't think I can hear. I then slowly reach behind my neck and untie the knot that has come loose. Once it's undone I let it lay on my shoulders so it doesn't fall. His palms are sweating and his breathing has picked up. I push against his chest and then let my lips attach to his neck right on his sweet spot. He's humming in pleasure and his hands are squeezing my thighs tightly. Once there's a big hickey I stop and let my lips trace to his ear. A shiver goes down his back as I let out a breath to speak.
"I want..." I start.

"Please Mandy, tell me what you want? I'll do whatever you want me to." he breaths heavily.

"Are you sure?" I ask. He nods vigorously.
"I want breakfast." I smirk. I hear his breathing stop for a moment.

"Mandyyyy." he whines and I giggle.

"What I'm hungry." I laugh.

"Your not gonna tease me like that and get away with it." he grumbles.

"Looks like I am." I smirk and run out to the hall. As I turn around lips smack against me and I'm slammed against a wall.
"Mmmm." I groan because the wall hit my back so hard. Simon suddenly got kind of aggressive and I don't know that I like it. His hand plays with the top of my underwear. His body presses hardly against mine. My arms are pinned above my head but it really hurts now, and that's when I know I really don't like this anymore.
"Simon." I whisper. He doesn't stop he just keeps going and won't stop. I feel him unzipping his pants with one hand and pull himself out.
"Simon no! I don't want to!" I yelp and try to wiggle away but he doesn't stop he just continues.