Chapter 37

Amanda's POV

"Are you freaking serious?" Alesha asks angrily.

"Alesha, what are you doing here?" Simon asks, in the floor.

"In case you haven't noticed I still have clothes here and I need them!" she yelps and then glares at me.
"Amanda, I thought we were friends." she whispers before walking out. I quickly get out of the bed and chase after her. I finally capture her hand and turn her around.

"Alesha, we are friends!" I yelp and she slaps me across the face.
"I...deserved that." I whisper.

"We are best friends, we don't go after each other's exs!" she yells and pulls her hand away from me.

"To be fair, we were in love before ya'll started dating." I say.

"Oh, well that makes it better!" she screams and tears begin to stream down her eyes.
"I can't believe you! You could of went for anyone else in this world but you went for Simon!" 

"Alesha, I'm sorry!" I plead with her.

"I don't want some sloppy apology from you." she whispers.

"Listen, if it makes you any better I'm okay with you going after David. You guys would make a great couple." I whisper and then giggle.

"Fu*k off Amanda." she whispers and then goes to leave.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To decide wether it's worth it to still be best friends with you." she says sternly and then gets in her car. I let out a sigh and walk back inside. I then go back to the room and Simon is sitting on the edge of the bed. Once he sees me he gets up and looks into my eyes.

"How did it go?" he asks.

"I'm pretty sure I just lost my best friend." I whisper, tugging at the bottom of my red dress.

"Amanda, I'm so sorry." he whispers and pulls me into his chest.

"Don't say sorry. I should have known that would come." I whisper.

"No, a best friend doesn't leave because they didn't have their way. Sometimes a women can't help what man she falls in love with. And sometimes a man can't help falling in love with a women." he smiles and pecks my head. I just wrap my arms around his waist and hold on tightly. We eventually end up laying down on the bed just enjoying each others presence.

~1 month later~

I'm sitting at the desk for our last day of auditions and Simon is talking to our first contestant. We haven't talked about that night...about us almost kissing. About how close we were or the fact that we slept in the same bed, so close to each other.
"Amanda." I hear someone say my name.

"Okay, I'm going to give Amanda's answer for you." Alesha smiles.
"It's a big fat no." she smirks and the contestant begin to cry as he leaves.

"Alesha, that was rude!" I whisper.

"He was awful! I was just doing you a favor." she whispers back and then smirks. 

"What's that smirk for?" I ask.

"Oh...it's nothing." she smirks again and then turns to David.

"Mandy, are you doing alright today?" Simon asks.

"I'm uh.... fine." I whisper. I don't really want to talk to him today. We haven't really talked much since that night anyway so it won't make much of a difference.

"Amanda." he whispers as another contestant walks out.

"What do you want Simon?" I ask now irritated.