Chapter 42

Amanda's POV
~Next Day~

I'm sitting in my onesie still trying to decide what to do today. Simon left late last night and I haven't heard from him this morning yet. I finally decide to just get dressed and drive to Alesha's place. I knock on the door and it's answered by David.
"Hey love." David smiles.

"Where's Alesha?" I ask.

"Oh up in her room. She is still kind of in and out from the meds they gave her. They make her sleep." he smiles.

"Okay well I'm gonna go see her." I smile and walk up the stairs to her room. I walk into her room and she's covered up and sleeping. I slide into the bed beside her and she stirs a bit before facing me. Her eyes open slightly and a huge grin crosses her face.

"Mandy." she whispers and puts her hand on my face.

"Hey baby girl." I smirk and pull her closer to me.
"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I feel like I'm really hungry." she smiles.

"Of course you do." I laugh and look down at her.
"How's that leg?" I ask.

"Oh it's in a purple cast!" she says excitedly and uncovers her leg.
"Hey, will you be the first person to sign it!" she giggles, handing me a black sharpie.

"Sure." I smile and take the marker from her grip. I lean down and sign it real big so no one has to bend down to read it. I put the marker on the bedside table and then plop back beside her.
"So, what would you like?" I ask.

"Well, what time is it?" she asks.

"It is eleven exactly."  I say, checking my phone. I notice I have four missed calls from him and twelve text.

"I want Pizza!" she yelps and so I walk down stairs and tell David to order. I then excuse myself to go outside and call Simon. I hear the line get picked up and I speak first.
"Hello." I say softly.

"Oh God! Amanda are you alright darling! I've called and text but you never replied!" he says franticly and I calm him the best I can.

"Sorry babe, I didn't have my phone up because I was with Alesha at her place." I say calmly and the line is silent for a moment.
"Si, you still there?" I ask.

"Uh yeah! Hey do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" he asks.

"Sure, what time?" I ask.

"How about I pick you up at eight from your place." he says and I can tell he's smiling.
"Oh and be sexy." he whispers into the phone.

"Okay, I love you." I say before hanging up. I walk back inside and Alesha is already down stairs braiding her hair into two French braids. 

"Hey, where did you go?" she asks.

"Oh I had to call Simon. I'll have to leave soon cause he's coming to pick me up at eight for dinner." I smile.

"Oh you have to let me do your makeup!" she exclaims.

"Alesha, you can't even use your crutches because it's so icey outside." I laugh.

"David will carry me! And inside your house I'll use the crutches!" she bounces and I giggle.

"Okay fine! The look is supposed to be sexy." I say casually.

"Oh honey you are always super sexy! If you get any sexier he might lose his head." she laughs.

"Thanks Alesha." I smile and she smirks before David brings in the pizza that she starts downing once she can get her hands on it.

~6pm~