Chapter 7

Amanda's POV
~3 months later~

I wake up to a bright sun in my face and small circles being drawn on my hip. A smile pulls on my lips and I just stay in my position because i'm so comfortable. After a few minutes it stops and an arm wraps tightly around my small frame. I know it's Simon so, I just lay there as he whispers sweet things to me, thinking I'm sleeping. A smile spreads across my face and my thoughts drift back to the past few months with him ever since I said yes. We haven't done anything due to me being to scared and just not ready yet. He's been so sweet and patient for me and does pretty much anything for me. It's been so perfect lately. My brusies have finally cleared up and all my cuts are now just scars. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by an amazing smell of bacon. I open my eyes and Simon has sat beside me with Bacon and toast on one plate. I sit up and he smiles.

"Morning Beautiful." he smiles and pecks my cheek.

"Morning Handsome." I giggle and kiss his lips softly. The taste of bacon enter my mouth from his lips and my mouth waters. He hands me a piece and I eat quickly as I am very hungry.

"Hungry?" he asks with a brow raised.

"Very." I sigh, rolling my eyes up to the ceiling at the smell and taste of the bacon.

"Well, eat as much as you want." he smiles but I shake my head and push the plate away.
"What's wrong?" he questions.

"Gotta keep my figure." I frown because I really want all that bacon.

"Listen." he sighs, setting the plate on the bedside table and hovering over me.
"You are so perfect. You arms, legs, stomach, and your beautiful face." he smiles, touching each body part as the words left his lips. 

"Thanks." I say, biting my lip because now I'm a bit horny myself. He chuckles deeply and I feel his hand slip on my face. I close my eyes tightly and his lips slightly graze mine. I feel his head nod and then shake looking for me to answer. I bite my lower lip and nod softly and I feel his lips press against mine softly. 

He pulls away and his voice enters my ears, "Is this okay?" I nod my head in response and he kisses my lips again with a bit more pressure and then pulls away again.
"Promise me?" he asks.

"I promise." I whisper and once those words leave my mouth he kisses me harshly and wraps his arm tightly around my waist. My mouth opens and his tounge enters my mouth, cradeling mine. I kiss back and feel the butterflies all over my body. I'm so sure what to do with my hands at this point so I just keep them wadded in his grey shirt. He presses his body closer to mine and has his knee between my legs. We get so lost in the moment that neither one of us heard our phones ringing until about the third time. He finally pulls away and answers his phone while I answer mine out of breath.
"Hello." I gasp.

"Mandy, are you okay?" the female voice says and I know for sure it's my best friend Alesha.

"Yeah I'm good. Are you okay love?" I ask.

"Of course. I was wondering if you would come shopping with me. I'll come get you."  she says.

"Sure. When?" I ask.

"Maybe an hour. Is that enough time to get ready?" She asks.

"Yeah, I just gotta shower and everything." I smile.

"Okay. See you then! Love you!" she yelps.

"Love you to babes." I laugh and hang up the phone. I fall back on the bed and look over at Simon who is still on the phone. I smile at him before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I grab a quick shower and then do my makeup and hair before walking out, ready for Alesha to come get me. Surprisingly enough it only took me thirty minutes all together. I look around the room and Simon is looking at me with his jaw dropped.

"You look so hot." he says in a low voice and I laugh. He walks to me and kisses my neck.

"S-Si..." is all I can get out of my mouth because his full name just won't come out.

"I like Si." he groans in my ear.

"Oh really?" I giggle and he nods.
"Si." I whisper seductively in his ear. He curses softly and pushes me against the wall, raising my skirt in the process. He kisses down my neck and to my shoulder, making goosebumps go down my spine. I bring his lips to mine and pull his body closer to mine.

"Jump." he says huskily and so I do and my legs are wrapped tightly around his hips. He pushes me against the wall harder and I know where this is going. Right when he pulls at my shirt my phone starts going of.

"Damn it." I whisper and wiggle out of his grasp.
"Hello." I say.

"Hey I'm out here girl." Alesha says.

"Alright, I'm coming babe." I smile and hang up and then look back at Simon.

"Your gonna get it when you come home." Simon growls and pecks my lips.

"Can't wait love." I smile and then as I'm walking down the stairs he slaps my ass. I gasp and then walk out the door feeling the blush fill my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey babes, I know it's been awhile! I've been super busy with state testing and school. I also possibly got a new job that starts in a few weeks so I don't know how often I'll be able to update anymore!!

I also want to thank the ones who have still been so supportive even though I haven't been updating! You know who you are loves! Anyway can't wait for all of you to update your books because I always enjoy them and read them as soon as my phone notifies me that there's an update! 

Okay enough jibber jabber! I hope everyone enjoyed! I love ya!