Chapter 40

Amanda's POV
~1 month later~

I pull on my shoes, beanie, and small jacket as my phone dinges loudly.

Simon:
I'm 5min away. Are you ready babe?

Amanda:
I just finish putting my shoes on. XX

Simon:
I'm here :-*

I walk outside, locking my door behind me. It's snowing so I run to Simon's sleek, black car and once I'm inside I feel the heat hit my cold skin.
"Hey babe." Simon smiles and pecks my cheek. His lips are warm and soft so it almost burns when they touch my cheek.
"Your freezing." he chuckles and hands my his gloves.

"You don't have to give me your gloves." I whisper, rubbing my hands together.

"I know. But I want to so take the gloves." he says, setting them in my lap. I finally just give in and put the gloves on my hands. I feel instant warmth and then feel a hand on my thigh. Simon has recently been doing that for whatever reason. 

"Your so da*n warm." I whisper and then shiver.

"And your so da*n cold." he chuckles.

"Where are we going again?" I ask.

"We are going to David's Mum's house because David and Alesha didn't want to do it alone." he laughs.

"I hope they have pizza." I whisper.

"I'm guessing this is a new craving of yours." he laughs.

"Yes!" I say through chattery teeth.

"Have you ever had Chicago style?" he asks.

"Isn't that in America?" I ask.

"Yes." he nods.

"Then no....I have not but I would love to." I say, now sitting still since I've warmed up.

"Are you warm now?" he asks, looking over at me.

"I'm warm enough that I don't have to move and shake." I smile.

"You could sit in my lap." he smirks.

"While your driving? No way." I whisper and look at the road.

"Oh come on. I can do it." he laughs.

"In your dreams." I whisper.

"Is that kinda like you in your red, see through, lacey underwear?" he asks.
"By the way I still want to see you in those! That was not a joke." he says and points his finger at me.

"You will eventually. In the summer because it's way to cold right now." I reply.

"Awe....Babe that's way to long! Don't make me wait." he whines.

"If you can wait years then a few months won't kill you. I promise." I say, patting his chest as he pulls up to a house.
"Is this it?" I ask.

"It's the address David sent." he says, looking out the window.

"Looks like David and Alesha aren't even here yet." I say and Simon nods.

"I'm not sitting in this car waiting on them." he says, swinging his door open and getting out. I follow after him as he knocks on the door. After a few seconds a little lady answers the door and she looks like she's ready to kill us.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"Um...Are you David's mum?" Simon asks.

"It depends on who's asking?" she says.