Chapter 16

Ethan's POV

It's been a really rough day at work so hopefully once I'm inside Amanda will spend some time with me. Also hopefully Simon has left because I'm kind of jealouse of em. I walk in and it's really quiet at first. I go up the stairs and hear Amanda's voice.

"I wish things wouldn't have ended the way they did." she whimpers. I hear a sigh from another person.

"Amanda, they ended that way because you said it was over. You didn't want to hurt me anymore so you let me go." I hear Simon's voice. What the hell? I never knew they had dated.

"Wish we could stay like this all night." she whimpers again and I peek in just enough so they won't see me. Amanda has her legs wrapped around Simon tightly and her head laying on his chest. His arms are secured around her and he has his chin resting on the top of her head.

"I know babe." he whispers and rubs her back up and down. I finely get pissed of and storm out of the house, slamming the door so hard the house probably shook.

Amanda's POV

Once I hear the door slam shut I run downstairs but there's no one even there. I look outside and sure enough there is Ethan standing on the porch. I walk out and study his figure that's facing the yard. His body tensed up and his hands fisted tightly in his hair.
"Ethan." I choke out and he spins around and drops his arms.

"What was that?" he yells and points at my home.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask kind of confused.

"Your skinny little legs will wrap around anybody won't they?!?!" he screams in my face.

"Ethan, I was just hugging him!" I whisper back.

"NO YOU WEREN'T!!!!" he screams and grabs one of my wrist so tightly that I know I'm going to have a bruise.
"You told me he was a friend!" he yelps.

"He i-is." I whimper and feel the tears start to well.

"YOU LYING SLUT!!!" he screams. I feel the anger boil over and I slap him across the face as hard as I can. His eyes bulge and then he backhands me and I fall to the ground holding my face. As he's about to get in his car I push him against it and the take a rock and throw it at his car. It leaves a dent and he gets pretty pissed. After tackling me to the ground and punching me a few times in the face he speeds off and I'm balled up crying. I hear the door swing open and then Simon sound a bit frantic.
"Simon, I'm fine." I sigh and he just picks me up and carries me inside to the kitchen counter. He grabs the first aid kit and cleans up my busted lip.

"What the hell happened?" He asks.

"He thought I was cheating on him with you." I frown.

"Well, I don't mind if you did." He chuckles.

"This isn't a joke!" I yelp with tears leaking out of my eyes and slapping him hard. He reaches up and wipes the tears off my face. 

"You know what if he thinks that low of you. To think you would cheat on him then it's his loss." He smiles and kisses my forehead. I fall into his arms and he holds me while I cry into him. He rubs my back smoothly and I feel my arms wrap around his waist, unconsciously. 

Simon's POV

As Amanda sits in my arms crying, I realize that she really needs me even if it's not as her boyfriend or fiancé.
"Mandy, why don't we go to my place? You still have clothes there and it's somewhere no one else knows because I just so happened to move maybe a month ago." I smile. She looks up at me and nods her head and then walks up the stairs. I follow after her and she starts packing more clothes and grabbing a few toiletries.
"You don't need that babe. All you need is  yourself." I whisper in her ear but she doesn't stop until her big suitcase is full with shoes, clothes, and other items. She walks out the door and I help her put the suitcase in the car. After about thirty minutes we are at my place and she still hasn't spoken a word. I grab her bag and lead her inside to where the couch is. I downgraded to a smaller place but still really decent size for a one person house.
"Well, my bedroom is down the hall with a bathroom inside and then my office is across from it with the second bathroom beside it." I smile. She nods once again and starts walking down the hall. I follow after her as she enters my office and picks up a picture of Eric and I.

"Is this your little boy?" She whispers.

"Yeah, he was my world and then the wreck happened and my world crumbled." I slightly give a fake smile and I see a tear running down her face. Her hand then caresses my face and she's looks at me with her mesmerizing eyes. I feel her lips press against my jaw line and then my cheek, a bit closer to my lips than I think she should be. 
"Well, I'm gonna go sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my bed." I sigh. 

"Okay, thanks love." she smiles and then walks to my room and shuts the door softly.

Amanda's POV

After about thirty minutes of staring out of Simon's window I decide I really need some sleep. I'm in jeans and a dress shirt which is uncomfortable to sleep in. I'm sure Simon wouldn't mind me borrowing his tshirt or a button up. I slowly pull down my jeans and then my shirt and just throw them to the floor. I go over to his closet where all his clothes are including his dresser. I just grab one of his hoodies instead and slip it on over my small frame. It's almost a dress on me and is really big. I lay back on Simon's bed and soon fall asleep.

Simon's POV

I'm going through my twitter when I get a pop up that my phone is at ten percent. I forgot to get my charger out of my room before Amanda went in there. I get up and walk down the hall and once in front of my door I listen for any signals of someone being awake. Once I hear a light snore I go ahead and let myself in quietly. I look around and she's sleeping on my side of the bed, with a pillow beside her. Her one leg and arm both wrapped around it. The blankets are pushed to her side and she's sleeping in one of my hoodies. She looks so cute just laying there that I don't want to wake her up just for a charger so I carefully walk to my side of the bed and begin to unplug my charger. Once it unplugs I let out a slight sigh of relief and then go to walk away. I hear a bang behind me and look to see Amanda hit her hand against the wall pretty hard. I smirk and then finally get out of there with no problem. I grab a blanket and two pillows on the way back to the living room. I move the glass coffee table and pull out my couch that turns into a bed. I put a sheet on it and then the blanket and pillows. After I'm done I turn out all the lights and let the silence sweep me up into a deep sleep.